computer console workstation furniture for Refineries & Power Plants
Computer console workstation furniture provides ergonomic and long-lasting solutions for sit and stand computer workstations for operations in refineries and power plants. Technology for these unique environments need modular and customized solutions to adapt to any situation and need that arises. The modular design of the computer console workstation furniture is designed to meet your specific technological and operational requirements while also providing comfortable and flexible workspaces for operators.
modular console furniture solutions for refineries & power plants
Computer console workstation furniture is designed specifically with the unique environment of operations in refineries, power plants, and manufacturing in mind. Sitting or standing air traffic control room furniture ensures comfort, user-friendliness, and ergonomics with long-lasting structural integrity. The modular structure of the furniture allows for easy expansion, reconfiguration, and integration as the specific needs of your control rooms grow and change.
Additional Benefits Of industrial console workstation furniture
Computer console workstation furniture is made of heavy-duty steel construction for durability. Many types of configurations and sizes are available, from single open systems to large multi-station centers, and sitting or standing configurations. In addition, each type and size can easily be combined with other configurations depending on the technological and space requirements of your power plant or refinery.
There are many other benefits of installing computer console workstation furniture, including:
- Heavy-duty steel construction provides a large loading and lifting capacity with push-button work surface height adjustments.
- Steel construction to allow optimal ventilation for computer parts.
- Optional personal environment system for maximum user comfort.
- Completely adjustable monitor arms and slatwall mounting so users can have more space on their desk for work.
- Cable management systems that include cable gutters, slatwalls for cable storage, quick release flipper doors for accessing cables, and vertical cable management chains to keep cables organized and safe from damage or accidental disconnection.
- Anti-collision technology to protect equipment, users, and chairs with safety gaps around surfaces to eliminate hazardous pinch points.
- Enclosed storage area for cables and hoses to protect cables from damage or disconnection and provide a more aesthetically pleasing workstation.
- Optional convenience outlets designed to provide desktop access to multiple data options.
- Multi-use equipment cabinets for storing CPU's or items. Standard components also include storage pedestals, equipment shelves, and rack mounts for personal items.
- Many other optional accessories and modular solutions can be added depending on your needs.
Contact Us For Industrial Console Workstation Furniture for Refineries & Power Plants
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for computer console workstation furniture for refineries and plants. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine the exact needs of your facility before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.