Modular Drawer Storage Systems
Modular drawer storage systems are versatile enough to be used in a variety of departments throughout your hospital. The drawer systems can be used by themselves as a stand-alone cabinet or they can be incorporated into your shelving. The modular drawers can even be added to high density shelving to create a space-saving storage system. Below are some examples of where you can use modular drawer storage systems and how they will benefit your hospital departments. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing.
Sterile Processing & Central Supply Department
Modular drawer storage systems help meet the specific needs for hygiene and cleanliness for sterile processing departments. With the numerous accessories, dimensions, and layouts available, you can store supplies and materials in the correct place and away from any contaminants. And because space can be limited integrating modular drawers allows you to optimize your sterilized materials supply room.
- Ergonomically designed to improve your productivity while packing surgical kits
- All your instruments stored at the right place decrease retrieval times
- Clean and safe environment for your instruments, medications, and supplies
- Secure storage for sterile supplies with our lockable drawers
- Easy and quick retrieval of your surgical kits with our 100% opening drawers
Biomedical Engineering Department
Since the biomedical engineering department is responsible for repairing medical equipment for the entire hospital, it’s essential that parts and tools are well organized. Modular drawer storage systems allow you to store each of your tools in the right place. And you can use a storage system with wheels when you need to perform repairs on large equipment that can’t be moved.
- Organize small parts in drawers sectioned off to track inventory
- Unlimited ways to configure your drawers for any shape and sized parts
- Make better use of your space than if you used bins
- Take tools and parts with you to make repairs on large equipment
- Lock drawers to keep expensive parts safe and secure
Central Store Room & Distribution Center
The central storeroom and distribution center receives, sorts, and distributes equipment as well as medical and surgical supplies, so you need to make the best use of your space. Modular drawer storage systems will help. Modular drawer storage systems are durable and have a 400 lb. capacity to store just about anything.
- Recover floor space by using drawers in static or high density shelving
- Save time by finding stored items due to partitioning and labeling accessories
- Store all of your items, from printer ink cartridges to medical devices, in one system
Contact Us for Modular Drawer Storage Systems
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for modular drawer storage systems. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.