Shelving Rolling Security Shutter Doors with Remote Controls
If you are looking to increase storage and filing security while making your office look more stylish, consider adding tambour security doors to your shelving. Southwest Solutions Group designs shelving rolling security doors in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and the entire state of Oklahoma (click to watch 23 second video).
Secure Everything with Tambour Rolling Doors
Tambour rolling doors can secure your files, supplies, equipment, and inventory, no matter what industry you work in. Here are just a few examples of how shelving security doors can be used:
- Securing Medical Charts and Supplies- Tambour rolling doors secure your file charts, which means you can rely on them to keep you HIPAA compliant.
- Secure Dental Nitrous Oxide Tanks- The rolling doors can conceal those unsightly nitrous oxide tanks so that no one will know where they are kept unless they have proper authorization.
- Business Offices- Add rolling security doors to your office shelving to hide the clutter and promote a clean, professional look.
- Athletic Department Equipment & Gear Storage- 12’ wide rolling doors make it easy to find athletic gear because the equipment is kept secure behind these rolling shutter doors.
- Police Station Storage- Highly sensitive evidence like guns can be kept behind a secure locking tambour door so that only authorized personnel have access.
Manual Rolling Doors, Remote Controlled Doors, and Touch Pad Security Doors
Shelving Tambour Door Shutters are easier to use compared to regular hinged doors. They are designed to roll up into an overhead compartment above the shelving, making it easy to access supplies (even if someone stacks boxes in front of the shelving door). Also, there are no bulky doors (like hinged doors) to protrude into the access aisle when the doors are opened.
There are three ways to open and close these shelving doors:
- Manual Door Operation-The first option is to manually open and close them like you would a garage door. Because the doors are aluminum and very light-weight, they are easy to open and close manually. The door handle is also placed at an ergonomic waste-high level so that you don’t have to bend over to when opening the doors.
- Remote Control Door Operation- The second option is by a handheld remote control device. You can easily open and close the rolling doors with the simple press of a button.
- Touch pad Door Operation- The third option is a security touch pad that is located on the side or near the storage shelves. Simply key in your security code to open and close the shelving security door. This is excellent for storage and file security because you can set a code that only authorized personnel know, which means you can control who has access to the files or other stored items.
Call Us Today (800) 803-1083 and Let Us Help You Turn Your Shelving into a Secure Cabinet with Rolling Security Doors
Southwest Solutions Group is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to serve all your tambour rolling security door needs. For more information send us a message and we will connect you with your local representative.
Oklahoma City and the entire state of Oklahoma Rolling Security Shelving Door Office
Southwest Solutions Group
7718 N. Robinson Ave., Ste. A21
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Telephone: (405) 879-3448
Fax: (405) 879-3370