modular fire-resistant vaults
On-site modular fireproof vaults protect digital records, servers, and other vital media from virtually every threat. With news stories of fires, floods, hurricanes, and other natural disasters destroying business’s vital digital media and servers, leaving the protection of this essential data to chance shouldn’t be an option. Modular fireproof vaults protect digital records and servers on-site for businesses in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Ponca City, McAlester, and throughout the state of Oklahoma.
how the vaults protect your digital records
Why are the modular fireproof vaults a wise investment for your business? Previously, concrete vaults worked just fine for storing paper data; but now, these same concrete vaults could actually end up destroying digital records and servers in the event of a fire. The spun ceramic material of the modular fireproof vaults prevent the rise in temperature and humidity that occurs in concrete vaults and subsequently destroys digital media. The vaults provide a controlled environment that protects digital media from a wide variety of damaging factors, including fire, excess heat and moisture, dust, humidity, mold, electromagnetic fields, floor, theft, tampering, and more. Keeping your digital records and servers on-site also eliminates offsite storage costs and allows you to have more control over the protection of your assets. The vault’s modular construction also ensures that you will be able to reconfigure or relocate the vault at any time, and it installs much more quickly and cleanly compared to drywall construction.
- Capable of storing and protecting paper records along with digital media, servers, priceless items, IT infrastructure, film maters, programming code, biological and stability samples, and more
- The modular walls are built from 24 inch wide panels with heights that can vary from 8-20 feet
- Modular panels are lightweight for maximum storage flexibility
- Spun ceramic material capable of withstanding 2000 degrees F for five hours
- UL class 125 vault door assembly: inner and outer vault door to create thermal break to increase barriers to migrating heat
- Specially designed cable trays prevent heat to be carried into vault rooms from metal conduit
- Magnetic shielding components protect against common electromagnetic fields
- Roof deck protects vault when sprinklers are activated
- Vaults can integrate with dust and vapor-resistant lighting, humidity control, HVAC, and fire suppression systems without compromising the integrity of the vault
- Lightweight material allows vaults to be installed on an upper floor and moved to new locations as needed
- Multi-level options available
contact us for Modular Fireproof Vaults
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for modular fireproof vaults to protect digital records and servers for a wide array of business types and applications in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Ponca City, and McAlester. SSG will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact space and protection needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (918) 662-6633 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Oklahoma City Office
14320 N Lincoln Blvd Unit 406
Edmond, OK 73013
Telephone: (405) 879-3448
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Ray Streight