portable workstation solutions for businesses
Portable adjustable workstations are a more cost-effective and flexible alternative to traditional cubicles and benching workstations. These folding rolling desks only take minutes to set up and take down, so they are easily transported and converted as needed. The portable workstations offer the same convenience of traditional desks with a lightweight and durable frame to meet your business’s changing needs. Portable workstations are available to all types of businesses in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Ponca City, McAlester, and throughout the state of Oklahoma.
benefits of the portable adjustable workstations
Just a few of the benefits of using folding rolling desks include:
- Easy installation: no installers needed to set up or take down
- Can be fully set up in less than a few minutes
- No tools required, hardware comes attached to the desks
- No individual parts to go missing
- Minimal storage space when not in use
- Moves easily on swivel casters
- Varying wall heights and custom lengths available
- Allows you more control of your work space
- Constructed of durable material for long-lasting use
portable workstation specifications
- Available in standard 68″ and 48″ lengths with varying wall heights
- Overall height: 52″, 41″, or no walls
- Work surface depth: 27″
- Work surface height: 29″
- Unit weight: 145 lbs.
- Unit closed: 14″
There are also many customization options available, along with many accessories to make using the rolling folding desks even more convenient.
contact us for Portable adjustable workstations
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for portable adjustable workstations and folding rolling desks for business offices, hotels, restaurants, conferences, and any other business in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Ponca City, and McAlester. We will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (918) 662-6633 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Oklahoma City Office
14320 N Lincoln Blvd Unit 406
Edmond, OK 73013
Telephone: (405) 879-3448
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Ray Streight