hospital carts, medical supply carts, surgical carts
Hospital and surgical carts on wheels are easy and cost-effective solutions to transporting medical supplies within your healthcare facility. The carts are available in multiple columned layouts. In addition, there are multiple types of accessories so you can customize the interior of the hospital and surgical carts for specific tasks. The carts are also available in stainless steel construction for transporting medical supplies that need to be cleaned and sanitized frequently. Hospital and surgical carts on wheels are available to healthcare facilities in Oklahoma City, Norman, Lawton, Altus, Enid, Shawnee, Duncan, Ardmore, Durant, and throughout the state of Oklahoma.
features and benefits of hospital & surgical carts on wheels
Hospital and surgical carts on wheels can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, and more. Depending on your needs, the carts either feature lockable drawers or roll-up walls for easy access to supplies. Additional benefits of the hospital and surgical carts on wheels include:
- Easily Adjustable Shelves: Shelf brackets attach and detach easily from the slots for quick shelf adjustability.
- Quick & Convenient Access: Shelves on the carts extend out halfway for easy access to medical products and supplies. Locking, roll-up doors provide quick access.
- Effortlessly Maneuverable: The handles on both sides of the carts allow pushing or pulling from either end and provide better cart control.
- Strong Construction: The double-panel door construction provides better strength and minimizes maintenance. In addition, shelves have “safety edges” to eliminate ripping of packs.
- Easy to Clean: Stainless steel construction makes carts washable. A weep hole at the cart’s front corners and underside of door panels facilitate drainage and drying.
- Independent Caster Channel System: A separate caster channel on each side of the cart means that if a caster gets damaged only one caster channel will have to be replaced instead of the entire dolly.
- Choice of Casters: Carts are available with either stainless steel casters or maintenance-free polymer casters, which are both non-corrosive and washable.
contact us for hospital & surgical carts on wheels
Southwest Solutions Group® provides hospital and surgical carts on wheels to hospitals, emergency rooms, and other healthcare facilities in Oklahoma City, Norman, Lawton, Altus, Enid, Shawnee, Duncan, Ardmore, and Durant for transporting medical supplies. You can also shop and buy online at StoreMoreStore. If you’d like more information or want to speak with a specialist, call us at (405) 879-3448 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Oklahoma City Office
14320 N Lincoln Blvd Unit 406
Edmond, OK 73013
Telephone: (405) 879-3448
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Ray Streight