Storing Small Parts in Modular Drawers Shelving and Cabinets
Let us help you design a modular drawer solution for your company. We design and install modular drawer shelving and cabinets in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and throughout the state of Oklahoma. Modular drawers are a perfect solution for small parts storage (view modular drawer cabinets image gallery).
Prices for Industrial Products
See specifications and pricing for open & closed shelving, sliding bin shelving, shelving with drawers, and bulk rack.
Advantages of Using Modular Drawer Cabinets for Small Part Storage
Modular drawer cabinets have several storage advantages over traditional plastic bins when storing small parts. Advantages of storing small parts in modular drawer cabinets include:
- Space Savings. Storing small parts in modular drawers is more space efficient than plastic storage bins.
- Enhanced Productivity. Modular drawers provide access to more parts compared to plastic bins making retrieval and restocking easier and quicker.
- Security. Modular drawers come with optional locks to secure small parts from pilferage.
- Dust Protection. Closed drawers provide better protection from dust than open plastic bins on shelves.
- Professional Image. Modular drawers hide clutter providing a clean professional image.
Add Modular Drawers to Your Shelving
Make your existing shelving more efficient with modular shelving drawers. We have modular drawers to fit in all types of steel shelving. Add drawers to your shelving at the waist-high level for small parts, and store larger boxed items above and below the drawers to maximize productivity and space efficiency. Install modular drawers into your own shelving!
Many Sizes of Modular Drawers to Choose From
Modular drawers come in numerous heights ranging from 2″ to 15″ and drawer widths from 30″ to 60″. Drawer interiors can be easily subdivided and organized for small parts with optional adjustable partitions and dividers.
Call Us Today 405-879-3448 for Modular Drawer Planning Assistance
Southwest Solutions Group specializes in helping businesses design space efficient and productive storage systems for small parts in the Oklahoma City area. For more information send us a message and we will connect you with your local representative.
Southwest Solutions Group® Oklahoma City Office
14320 N Lincoln Blvd Unit 406
Edmond, OK 73013
Telephone: (405) 879-3448
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Ray Streight