Modular Shelving Drawers And Modular Drawers
Modular shelving systems have numerous benefits over traditional bin shelving. Because modular drawers are deeper than shelves, they offer increased storage density, better visibility for small parts, and easier organization through customization. All this translates to faster access to parts, improved productivity, and less need for storage floor space. As a result, you can reduce by 70% the amount of space you need for storage by switching to modular shelving today.
You’ll make several gains when you replace your traditional shelving with modular shelving:
- Modular shelving is customizable to suit the dimensions of the parts you’ll be storing. That means you can eliminate the wasted vertical space created by fixed height shelves.
- Because the interior of each drawer is partitionable, many small parts can be stacked in individual sections, making it easy to find and count them to maintain inventory.
- Individual modular shelving drawers or the entire modular shelving unit can be locked, allowing you to manage the security of valuable parts.
Modular Drawers Versus Plastic Bin Storage
Are you currently using plastic bins to store your small parts? While plastic bins may seem to be a more economical choice for storing small parts, you're probably wasting more space than you’re saving. Consider the following points and decide for yourself if modular drawers aren't a better investment than plastic bins.
- Modular drawers are up to 70% more space-efficient than plastic bins. They come in numerous heights to match the size of the parts being stored, and the interiors are very flexible and easily partitioned for more efficient space utilization.
- Modular drawers increase productivity compared to plastic bins. They allow you to see and access up to 90% more parts than standard plastic bins. This results in more efficient organization and quicker access to small parts like o-rings and fuses.
- Modular drawers provide better ergonomics. Highly active parts can be located at waist level to make access to them quick and convenient while eliminating inconvenient locations where climbing and bending are required.
- Modular drawers provide better inventory control. They can be ordered with optional locks to provide security from inventory pilferage.
- Modular drawers provide protection from dust. It's a "closed drawer system," not an "open bin system." Closed drawers will provide a cleaner environment protecting your inventory from dust.
- Modular drawers improve the aesthetics of your organization. They will hide clutter, providing a clean, professional image.
Implementing modular drawers into your shelving is easy; we’ve done it before. In fact, we can install modular drawers in over 35 different brands of shelving. It’s easy to make your parts storage system more efficient quickly and easily.
Modular Drawer Storage Cabinets Planning Assistance
Southwest Solutions Group® specializes in ensuring customers make educated investments when selecting storage equipment. Send us a message or give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 to speak with a specialist today.
Automotive Products Prices
|See specifications and pricing for automotive racks, cabinets & shelving, uniform lockers, mobile cabinets, modular workbenches.|
|Tables & |
|Shelving With |
|Slanted File |
|Sliding Bin |