Mailroom Furniture | Mail Distribution Sorters and Mail Sorting Cabinets
Mailroom Furniture and Mail Sorting Cabinets are critical to insure the efficient and accurate distribution of information through your organization. Poorly design Mailroom Furniture and built-in millwork mail sorters (click here to view modular millwork webpage) rarely meet the flexibility and adjustability needs of mail room distribution operations. The lack of flexibility and adjustability usually results in inefficient mail handling, loss of productivity, and lost or delayed mail.
Mailroom Furniture and Mail Sorting Cabinets Are Designed for Flexibility
Manufactured mail room distribution sorters are designed to easily adjust to meet the changing needs of your mail rooms. Well designed Mailroom Furniture ensures safe and efficient flow of mail documents through your organization to their final destination. Below are some of the features of well designed Mailroom Furniture.
- A wide range heights, depths and widths of mail room tables, mail sorting cabinets
- Easily adjustable mailroom table heights to accommodate standing or sitting heights
- Easily adjustable mail sorting shelves
- Easy to read label holders that securely fasten to sorter shelves and are easy to change
- Mail room shelves that incorporate color recognition for quick identification and accurate sorting to the proper mail cubby or slot
- Lots of accessories and options to increase accuracy and efficiency (security doors, mail drawers, etc...)
- No sharp metal shelf edges that could possibly injury fast moving hands of mail clerks
Complete Line of Mailroom Furniture Tables and Mail Sorters
Southwest Solutions Group® offers a complete line of mailroom furniture including:
- Mail sorting cabinets and tables
- Mail risers to raise mail sorters off the table work surface
- Stand alone and table top mail sorters
- Presort and bulk sort mail stations
- Satellite sort mail stations
- Drawers for pens, labels, paper clips, and other mailroom supplies
- Mailroom bags, mail totes and supplies
Mailroom Furniture Design and Planning Professionals
Since 1969 we have been providing mailroom furniture and mail room distribution sorters for company mail centers. Helping you design and plan comprehensive mailrooms is an important part of our business services. We have knowledgeable and experienced representatives to provide you with the latest mailroom design resources and technologies. Contact us today at 1-800-803-1083 for a free design consultation of your mailroom.
Mailroom Furniture and Mail Distribution Brochures
Click below to download a brochure on mailroom furniture.
|Mail Room Furniture & Casework||Mailroom Casework||Specification Guide: Modular Casework Mailroom Furniture|