Automated Parts Storage Carousels and Motorized Storage Shuttles In Kansas City, Missouri
We design, install, and service automated vertical storage carousels and parts storage shuttles in Kansas City and throughout Missouri and Kansas (view vertical storage and retrieval carousel image gallery). Vertical carousels and shuttles automate the storage of parts to enhance worker productivity and maximize the use of floor space. Well designed facilities understand automating parts storage will generate income and lower overhead operating costs. Other benefits of automating parts storage with vertical carousels and shuttles include:
- Increased pick rates and improved picking accuracy
- Floor space saving of 80% or more compared to traditional storage methods
- Eliminates costly stock-outs and inventory over-stock
- Locates, tracks, accounts, and manages parts with inventory management software
- Easily adjusts to store a wide range of part sizes (small, medium, large)
- Secures parts from pilferage and dust
- Provides safe ergonomic parts picking for employees (eliminates climbing, stooping, bending, etc…)
- Eliminates bottlenecks to streamline the flow of materials
- Improves customer service providing quicker response time to ordered parts and product
- Prevents building expansions, and additional offsite storage facilities by maximizing the use of overhead air space
- Increases worker morale and attitudes
Serving the Kansas City Area With Automated Storage Carousels & Parts Shuttles Since 1969
Southwest Solutions Group has been serving Kansas and Missouri with automated storage shuttles and vertical parts carousels since 1969. We have a long list of installations of clients using our vertical storage carousels and parts storage shuttles. We also maintain a Better Business Bureau A+ rating, so you can be confident that we provide quality products and outstanding customer service. See what our clients are saying about us.
Call Us Today 913-345-0289 For A Free Analysis Of Your Storage Area
Southwest Solutions Group specializes in solving bottlenecks that hamper worker productivity and space efficiency, and drive up the cost of doing business. Contact us today for a free space analysis of your storage area to see if a vertical carousel or shuttle makes sense for your facility. Our knowledgeable sales engineers are experienced and trained to listen to your requirements and identify areas of your operation that justify improvements. After we fully understand your storage and productivity needs, our team of planners will provide a comprehensive proposal with plan drawings for your review.
For more information send us a message and we will connect you with your local representative.
Southwest Solutions Group® Kansas Office
8049 Bond Street
Lenexa, KS 66214
Telephone: (913) 345-0289
Fax: (913) 345-9758
Contact: Aaron Reynolds