furniture solutions for mission critical control rooms
Mission critical operations require console furniture that is flexible and adaptable while also being ergonomic and comfortable for operators. Desks for mission critical operations are modular solutions for when you need console furniture that can easily adapt to these fast-paced and technologically intensive environments. Console furniture is available to all types of businesses in Kansas City, Wichita, Topeka, Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Salina, Lenexa, Columbia, St Joseph, and throughout the state of Kansas.
features & benefits of desks for mission critical operations
The console furniture is designed specifically with mission critical and dispatch operations in mind. The desks for mission critical operations all offer scalability, durability, and flexibility and can be easily changed or expanded as the needs of your operations center change. The console furniture is available in three configurations: linear, dual corner lift, and single corner lift. Each type and size can be combined with other types of configurations.
Additional features and benefits of the desks for mission critical operations includes:
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel for durability and large loading and lifting capacities.
- Push-button work surface height adjustments.
- Sitting or standing configurations available.
- Steel allows optimal ventilation of computer parts.
- Adjustable monitor arms and slatwall storage mounting so operators can have more space on their desks for work.
- Cable management systems to keep cables organized and safe from damage or accidental disconnection.
- Anti-collision technology with safety gaps to prevent hazardous pinch points.
- Enclosed storage area for cables and hoses.
- Optional personal environment system for operator comfort.
- Equipment cabinets for storing CPU's or personal items. Standard components also include storage pedestals, equipment shelves, and rack mounts.
- Many other optional accessories and modular solutions available depending on your needs.
contact us for Desks for Mission Critical Operations
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of desks and console furniture for mission critical operations. If your business has an operations center, then we can find a solution that works for you. We will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. Services are available to businesses in Kansas City, Wichita, Topeka, Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Salina, Lenexa, Columbia, and St Joseph areas. To learn more or to speak with a specialist call us at (913) 345-0289 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Kansas Office
8049 Bond Street
Lenexa, KS 66214
Telephone: (913) 345-0289
Fax: (913) 345-9758
Contact: Aaron Reynolds