DEA Approved Cages for Pharmaceutical Controlled Substances
Schedule III through V controlled substances require a high level of security. DEA approved controlled substance and drug storage cages and fences meet the US Drug Enforcement Administration's requirements for physical security of these pharmaceuticals for manufacturing and distribution in Spokane, Yakima, Coeur d'alene, and throughout the state of Washington. Click here to watch a video about the wire storage cages and fences.
Wire Cages for Storing Schedule III-V Drugs
DEA approved drug storage cages are ideal for pharmaceutical distribution centers, wholesale distribution centers, and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. The cages are compatible with DEA standards for class III, IV, and V controlled substances with features such as:
- 10 gauge wire woven wall and ceiling panels
- Wall panels mounted to posts flush to the floor, eliminating sweep space as required by DEA standards
- Self-closing, self-locking doors available with a variety of options, including push bars, electric locks, and magnetic locks with sliding doors
- 2" square steel support posts
- 2" x 1" rectangular opening with standard mesh
- Hardware only accessible from inside the cage to prevent tampering
- Panels can be stacked between posts to reach ceilings of almost any building up to 50'
- Heavy 3/8" mounting hardware and anchors provided
- Horizontal reinforcement every 60"
- Maximum 10' long and 4' or 5' tall panels
- Ceilings and wall panels are constructed of the same materials
- Wire cage cutouts allow for complete customization to fit against walls, pipes, and other obstacles while remaining secure
See Wire Mesh Security Partitions Prices Online
|See specifications and pricing for wire partitions.|
|Wire Mesh |
|Pallet Rack |
The customizable and durable wire partitions allow you to create a DEA approved controlled substance cage of virtually any size or shape in any building. Installation is fast and easy with panels that can be reconfigured or added to at any time. Eliminate security concerns for controlled substances and never worry about passing a DEA inspection again.
Contact Us for DEA Approved Controlled Substance Drug Storage Cages
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for DEA approved controlled substance and drug storage cages and fences in Spokane, Yakima, and Coeur d'alene. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (800) 803-1083 or send us a message today.