Medical Record Chart Shelving for Doctor Office Filing
We design and install Medical Record Chart Shelving for Doctor's offices learn more about office filing cabinets. These innovative file shelves save floorspace and increase productivity compared to conventional vertical and lateral file cabinets (view chart shelving images) by using side tab or end tab folders instead of top tab folders. Using side tab/end tab file labels on folders allows you read the folder names when placed on file shelves. Placing medical record charts on file shelves not only saves floorspace but costs less than traditional file cabinets too. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing.
Using Color Coded Charts In Your Chart Shelving
Using color coded charts on file shelves helps you find charts more quickly and helps to prevent misplaced charts. Color coded labeling is a process of assigning alphabetic or numeric colored labels to key letters or numbers of the file name. Assigning colors to key letters or numbers create blocks of color called color bars when like charts are organized together in your chart shelving. When charts are accidentally misplaced or misfiled on shelves, color bars are interrupted or broken making the misplaced files obvious. Some of the benefits of color coding are:
- Faster access to charts. Your mind associates to color much quicker than black on white name labels allowing you get to the desired area of the filing system quicker.
- Saves time. Reducing misplaced charts eliminates unnecessary searching for lost files making personnel more productive.
- Improved attitudes. Searching for misplaced chart files is frustrating, reducing the number of files misplaced improves workers' attitudes towards their work.
Call Us Today at 1-800-803-1083 To See If Medical Record Chart Shelving Makes Sense For You
Southwest Solutions Group® serves North America with innovative Doctor's office filing cabinets and medical record chart shelving. One of the advantages of working with us is that we can design and provide the entire filing systems including supplies and conversion services if required. Other advantages include:
- All of our chart shelving units are built ready to be place on high density file equipment without any modifications or additional supports.
- Our medical chart shelving can store more than just charts (boxes, books, supplies, etc...)
Call us today at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message and we be happy to meet with you to design a filing system that meets your requirements,