cSI 13 27 16 modular fire vaults & security panels
CSI 13 27 16 modular fire vaults and 13 27 53 spun ceramic security vault panels provide a safer, more affordable, and completely reconfigurable alternative to concrete vaults that are designed specifically to protect digital records and other sensitive media.
Why modular fire vaults instead of concrete vaults? Consider the fact that many companies now create 93% of their documents digitally, with only 30% ever committed to paper. While concrete vaults were sufficient for paper records, they could cause the destruction of your sensitive digital media in the event of a fire. In a fire, temperatures in a concrete vault can quickly raise to 212°F with a relative humidity of 100% due to escaping steam—most digital media is damaged or destroyed at temperatures greater than 125° and relative humidity above 80%. On top of that, concrete is prone to moisture-related problems such as mold and mildew. The 13 27 53 spun ceramic security vault panels eliminate all of these issues, making them ideal for use in banks, financial facilities and government facilities, historical archive preservation, protecting server rooms, and much more.
modular fire vaults vs. concrete vaults
The CSI 13 27 16 modular fire vaults are ideal for storing paper records and digital media as well as servers and IT infrastructure, film masters, priceless items such as jewels and historical archives, biological and stability samples, and more. Additional features of the modular fire vaults include:
- Modular construction built from panels 24 inches wide and heights varying from 8 to 29 feet
- Protects stored material from fire, flood, heat, humidity, electromagnetic fields, theft, tampering, and more
- Able to be reconfigured and relocated at any time
- Lightweight modular panels allow maximum storage flexibility without exceeding floorload requirements
- Panels are light enough to install on an upper floor and moved to new locations easily
- Spun ceramic security vault panels can withstand temperatures above 2000°F for five hours
- UL class 125 inner and outer vault doors increase barriers against migrating heat and specially designed cable trays prevent heat from metal conduit to be carried into the vault rooms
- Three times the strength of normal building constructions with structural steel design
- Magnetic shielding to protect against common electromagnetic fields that can damage digital media
- Roof deck provides protection when sprinklers activate or during a fire fighting process
- Designed to integrate with dust and vapor-resistant lighting, humidity control, and fire suppression systems
- AC duct/damper assembly provides air circulation without compromising the modular fire vault's integrity
- Multi-level vault options available
contact us for CSI 13 27 16 Modular Fire Vaults
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for CSI 13 27 16 modular fire vaults and 13 27 53 spun ceramic security vault panels to protect your digital records and media. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.