improving air quality in commercial facilities
Conventional fans, in reality, do nothing but push hot, stale air around without actually cooling it. Hot and unventilated air can have numerous consequences; in some cases it's uncomfortable and leads to decreased customer satisfaction and employee productivity, and in others it can be extremely unsafe. You could potentially be dealing with costly worker's compensation claims or even damaged equipment due to heat and condensation from humidity. However, not all facilities are able to accommodate huge directional fans. Commercial high velocity directional ceiling fans are an easy solution for improving air quality in smaller commercial facilities such as restaurants, offices, hotels, clinics, warehouses, manufacturing, and more.
how the directional fans improve air quality
The 7' ceiling fans create a directional air flow of extreme velocity that cools facility occupants, controls insects, keeps floors dry, and improves overall comfort. The airfoil deflectors are completely adjustable and can be adjusted for a two directional or one directional setup, allowing better use of the airflow depending on your cooling needs. In fact, just one of the directional ceiling fans can replace four large single-speed panel-aisle fans or eight 36" basket fans while using only half of the power during its operation. Having cooler air circulation not only improves employee morale and productivity, it also reduces respiratory problems and air pollutants since clean, cool air is cycled through the facility instead of hot, stale air.
benefits of Commercial High Velocity Directional Ceiling Fans
There are numerous other benefits of the commercial high velocity directional ceiling fans, including:
- Ability to reach difficult-to-access areas
- Throws air 100 feet on both sides for total floor coverage of 200' x 35'
- Creates air curtains for most efficient cycling of airflow
- Extremely efficient and quiet operation on all speeds
- Adjustable air foils can reduce HVAC costs up to 50%
- Moves in excess of 80,000 cfm
- Variable speed frequency drive for use throughout the year
- Can be used on low speed during winter and high speed during summer
- Each fan covers more than 6000 sq. ft. of floor space and can be used on ceilings up to 40' in height
- Can be mounted on steel post, building column, or suspended from the ceiling
- Equipped and compliant with ESFR control relays and are fully UL approved
- Weighs 375 lbs fully assembled
- Belt drive runs on 300 rpm on high and 50 rpm on low
- Heavy duty pulley and bearing assembly
- Balanced 6 ft corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminum blade
- 6 directional air flow deflectors
- Motor is 2.2 kw on high and 0.3 kw on low 230/460 VAC
contact us for improving air quality with Commercial High Velocity Directional Ceiling Fans
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for high velocity directional ceiling fans for improving air quality in commercial facilities. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your facility's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.