Onsite & Offsite Scanning Services for Law Offices
Is your law office still storing case files and other legal documents in file cabinets? Are you paying outrageous fees to have old files stored at an offsite location? Well it may be time to consider a smarter, more efficient alternative to bring down business costs and improve productivity. Southwest Solutions Group® provides Onsite & Offsite Scanning Services for law offices that will convert paper case files to digital case files. Converting your case file documents to digital records will allow you to get rid of old paper files and free up office space and reduce offsite storage costs.
To Scan or Not To Scan
We recognize that lawyers and papers sometimes just go together, and we’re not trying to break that bond. Converting to digital case files simply means having a smarter and more efficient way to manage your legal documents. When you are missing a court paper or need a case file in a hurry, you won’t have to panic because you can easily access the digital file and print whatever you need. Our Onsite & Offsite Scanning Services will save your law firm money, time, and the headache of losing important legal documents.
Some of the benefits of scanning case file documents include:
- Reduce the need to carry important legal documents out of the office
- Collect all your legal documents in one central electronic repository
- Access your current case files and old case file documents anytime and anywhere
- Track modifications to your case files
- Improve information management efficiency in your law office
- Provide quicker response times to your clients’ needs
- Have a disaster recovery plan in place by backing up important legal documents
- Eliminate offsite storage costs and reduce office lease space costs to store records
Benefits of Scanning Documents with Us
Our smart and affordable approach to your document scanning needs starts with a free discovery survey designed to maximize your budget dollars. Our discovery analysis includes analyzing and recommending which documents make the most sense to scan to maximize your budget. Other benefits of doing business with us include,
- We will scan a box of your records for free so you can view the quality and observe how your documents will be indexed
- We offer CJIS and HIPAA Compliant security
- We offer ROI justification documentation based on our project findings
- We provide onsite or secured offsite scanning services
- We provide free file storage with our offsite scanning services
- We will design a short-term and long-term scanning plan that makes sense
Contact Us to Try Our Onsite & Offsite Scanning Services for Free
Our special offer includes scanning a box of your legal documents at no charge. We will scan and upload your documents to our secure viewer or your ftp site so that you can view the quality of our Onsite & Offsite Scanning Services and observe how your documents will be indexed. For more information about our Onsite & Offsite Scanning Services, please call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message, to speak with a representative.