Shelving Accessories for Your Public Safety Facility
Spacesaver Shelving Accessories for law enforcement and public safety facilities offer flexibility and adjustability. With over 1,200 shelving accessories you can practically adjust your shelving for any type of stored materials. Some of the Spacesaver shelving accessories include:
- Numerous types of shelves including solid steel, wire, plastic, wood and more
- Custom shelving inserts like fire hose racks, long weapons racks, taser and pistol racks, and more
- All type of bin dividers and label holders
- Plexiglas and steel bin fronts
- Suspended pockets/hanging compartments for files and hard to store items like small envelopes, magazines, and large blueprints
- Numerous types and sizes of roll-out drawers
- Numerous types of doors including lockable flipper doors, hinged doors, roll down doors (up to 10′ wide)
- Individual lockable storage and file drawers
- Counter tops for counter high units
- Hanging garment racks
- Pull-out reference and posting shelves
- Designer end panels
Visit Our Store To Purchase Public Safety Products
See specifications and pricing for property & evidence bags, police uniform gear shelving, and firearm racks.
Spacesaver Public Safety Shelving is Flexible and Adjustable to Change
Spacesaver public safety shelving is adjustable to change as your needs change. For example, Spacesaver standard storage shelving can be easily modified in widths, heights, and depths to store any sized materials from a microchip to a 54″ long rifle. Spacesaver shelving is so flexible that it is the only shelving your company will ever need. Whether you are storing files, boxes, evidence, fire hoses, garments, or anything else you can think of Spacesaver Shelving is the answer. All of our file and storage shelving solutions are also pre-engineered to be placed on high density mobile compact equipment for future expansion.
Public Safety Storage and Filing Planning and Design Professionals
Southwest Solutions Group has been designing filing and storage shelving systems since 1969. Our public safety representatives work closely with you to understand your needs, and analyze your situation. After we fully understand your requirements and goals, we will provide a proposed solution with plan drawings. We install, service and support all of the products we sell. We represent numerous purchasing contracts including GSA, TXMAS, Sourcewell (formerly NJPA), and numerous private purchasing agreements.
For more information or to schedule an assessment of your facility please call us toll free, 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.