Today’s armed forces are being challenged as never before with new missions, base relocations and expansions, and an influx of new equipment, technologies, and supplies. Our mission is to help our military leaders meet those challenges with flexible and efficient storage strategies for Military, Industrial, and Office Solutions that ensure a more productive and secure fighting force. From increasing the efficiency and productivity of military personnel to providing equipment to organize, secure, and save valuable floor space, our mission is to help the military be more productive and efficient.
GSA Space Saving Storage and Filing Systems Can Make Your Military Facility Efficient
So, the question is how do you increase productivity and reduce costs to operate your organization more efficiently? You can start by asking yourself the following questions about your organization. If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, then we can help.
- Does your facility need more space?
- Do you spend unnecessary time looking for misplaced items or inventory?
- Do you have files or inventory offsite that need to be stored onsite?
- Do you need better security for your organization’s records or inventory?
- Is clutter interfering with your productivity?
- Are you understaffed?
- Is pilferage a problem?
- Is your staff required to lift heavy items or climb ladders to retrieve and store files or parts?
- Do you need to protect your inventory from the environment?
- Do you need to store multiple types of equipment and media within the same area?
GSA Military Storage and Filing Applications
Southwest Solutions Group represents numerous Federal Supply Schedule GSA contracts including SDV contracts, SBA contracts, and Alaska Native 8(a) vehicles to provide storage and filing organization systems for all areas of government. Some of the areas that we can help you be more efficient are:
- Armory & Weapons Storage
- General Supply Stock
- Logistics Storage
- Infirmary Storage
- Maintenance Supplies
- Mobility Bags
- Tools & Parts Storage
- Records & Document Management
- Mailroom Furniture
- Medical Records
- Forms & Maps
- Open & Closed Case Files
- Personnel Files
- Booklets & Publications Storage
- Library Storage
Military Storage and Filing Solutions GSA Contracts
Southwest Solutions Group represents numerous Federal Supply Schedule GSA contracts including SDV contracts, SBA contracts, & Alaska Native 8(a) vehicles to provide storage and filing organization systems for all areas of government.
Storage and Filing Planning and Design Assistance
Designing the right storage or filing system for your facility is a key part of our services. Contact us today and let one of our experienced representatives provide you with a free space analysis and proposal for your facility.