efficient small parts storage
Finding an efficient way to store and organize small parts can be difficult, and space can quickly run out during rapid growth, seasonal peaks, or facility consolidation. Sliding bin shelving provides an efficient and accessible way to organize small parts by storing most active inventory where they can be accessed quickly and conveniently. Sliding bin shelving units are available to businesses in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, Lorain, and throughout the state of Ohio for storing and organizing small parts.
organization & space savings
Sliding bin shelving allows small parts to be stored in one area for easier organization. The most frequently-access parts are kept in the front sliding shelves, while the less active parts are kept in the back. The shelving units compact your floor space by stacking shelving rows one in front of the other on tracks. To access the back rows of shelving, simply slide the front row along the tracks. The sliding bin shelving can be configured for two, three, or four-deep sliding shelves depending on your storage needs. The sliding shelving saves space because it completely removes the space required for access aisles in static shelving, leaving you more room for actual storage. Storing small parts in bins allows for an extra level of organization and accessibility by keeping parts grouped together and prevent them from getting lost.
Buy Bin Sliding Units Online
Units use 18″ deep shelving with 12 storage levels and range from 6′ 10″ to 7′ high (Click to see sliding units with 15″ deep shelves).
sliding bin shelving features
Additional features of the sliding bin shelving include:
- Additional sliding units can be added at any time to increase storage capacity
- New or existing shelving units can be mounted on the tracks to save on costs
- Vertically adjustable shelving at 1-1/2″ increments
- Two, three, and four-deep configurations
- All shelves supported with two heavy-duty double-rivet shelf supports
- Each shelf can hold up to 250 lbs. with a total carrying weight of 1,500 lbs.
- Heavy-duty 18 gauge uprights
- Powder coated with textured finish
- Smooth movement with leveling track, heavy-duty carriages, and rubber stops
- Quality construction with ball bearings and four wheels per carriages
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
contact us for sliding bin shelving
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for sliding bin shelving to organize small parts for businesses in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, and Lorain. SSG will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact storage needs before the design process begins. For more information or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.