Industrial Storage Towers to Maximize Your Parts Storeroom
Southwest Solutions Group helps companies in Fort Worth and throughout the DFW Area reduce their overhead costs while increasing their bottom line profits with income generating industrial material storage areas. The best way to create a well designed storage area that saves floor space, enhances worker productivity, and controls inventory is to use automated industrial storage towers.
Reasons to use Automatic Storage Towers for your Parts Storeroom
- Storage towers save up to 80% of your floor space compared to other storage shelving methods
- Parts are easy to find because they are delivered to an ergonomic workstation counter
- Inventory management software does all the work finding, tracking, and managing parts
- Storage towers use overhead airspace, which removes the need for building expansions and offsite storage facilities
- Parts are locked up and secure from pilferage and dust
Storage towers centralize your inventory in one vertical area that saves floor space. Workers can easily and accurately pick parts from a waist-high ergonomic work counter. Storage tower parts trays come in sizes up to 10' wide by 24' deep giving picking operators access to view more parts to select from which improves their productivity and morale.
Different Types of Secure, Ergonomic Storage Towers for Parts Storerooms
- Vertical storage lift modules (web page)
- Automatic Parts Storage Shuttles (video)
- Automatic Stacker Systems (photos)
- Vertical Storage Carousels (video)
- Horizontal Carousels (video)
Call Us Today 817-483-5742 to Make the Change to Automatic Storerooms with Industrial Storage Towers
Southwest Solutions Group is located in Fort Worth, Texas to serve your automated storage needs. For more information send us a message and we will connect you with your local representative.
Southwest Solutions Group® Ft. Worth Office
5601 Bridge St., Ste. 356
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Telephone: (817) 483-5742
Fax: (888) 980-8177
Contact: Craig Crock