Adjustable shelving optimize storage space for industrial & office equipment
Standard-duty commercial supply cabinets have transparent doors that promote visibility from the outside to keep users safe. Each includes adjustable shelving that adjusts every 2" to create storage with optimal space to store assorted industrial or office equipment. Units ship unassembled or users can pay a minimal charge to have the systems sent assembled for quicker installation. Users can pick from three separate configurations and door options that promote creating a system which meets facility needs.
Supply cabinets with transparent doors ensure user safety
These supply cabinets include transparent doors that allow users to view stored materials with ease from the exterior, ensuring personal safety. Units have many other features that add value while keeping costs low to ensure affordability. Among them are:
- No visible bolt or rivet heads on front or sides of cabinets help to prevent tampering.
- Constructed with 20-gauge doors, body, and shelves to ensure durability.
- Corner gussets provide added rigidity and stability.
- Adjustable shelving can support up to 250 lb. in capacity based on uniform weight distribution. Each allows user changes every 2" to create optimal storage with enough space to store industrial or office supplies.
- Units have a 3-point locking handle (top, center, and bottom) with built-in key cylinder lock that provides security.
- Doors open 180 degrees with 16-gauge continuous piano hinges that add aesthetic appeal and help to provide fast and easy access to stored items.
- Users have three door options to pick from, including solid, window, ventilated doors that provide security, visibility, or airflow.
- Mobile cabinets (where applicable) include four 4" lockable swivel casters rated to support 350 lbs. each while providing safe transportability
- Units ship either unassembled or assembled with a nominal charge
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty.
Click here to see more industrial warehouse cabinets.
Contact us for supply cabinet with transparent doors
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for supply cabinets with transparent doors. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.