IT technician workbenches adjust creating ergonomic conditions for productivity
Information technology (IT) technician workbenches adjust from 36" to 38" in height to create ergonomic conditions that ensure maximum comfort while users work. Their design includes an attractive worksurface with cable management grommets that allow users to route cables with ease, ensuring technology integration. The computer workstations table base can accommodate a full or partial base shelf that provides ample space to store spare technical equipment. It allows users to store extra parts that keep laptops running close to the point of need, so replacing high-tech components causes minimal delay to productivity.
Features for height adjustable IT technician workbenches
These IT technician workbenches allow users to adjust system height to create ergonomics conditions that meet comfort preferences to ensure optimal performance. Their adjustability goes up and ranges from 29" to 41" high when units feature caster kits that provide mobile flexibility. Other system features that add value while keeping costs low to ensure affordability include:
- Units with a sleek black look have bullnose T-mold front edge with 3mm PVC on remaining sides that provides durability.
- Systems feature 45 lb. density particle board with low-pressure laminate (1" thick), high-pressure laminate (1 1/8" thick) or ESD laminate (1 1/8" thick), including grounding wire.
- Designed to support 1000 lbs. and includes welded support foot and leveler.
- Attractive worksurfaces attach with metal-to-metal fasteners to ease installation and speed use,
- Units ship knocked down and require assembly.
- Standard paint finishes: Users can pick from DX5 chameleon textured, DU5 autumn white textured, DW5 graphite textured and DV5 black textured options that add a clean and attractive look.
- Kwik-Ship Finishes: Black textured paint with Storm Gray Maytrix laminate provides a polished look.
See more technical workstations and benches.
Contact us for height adjustable IT technician workbenches
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for IT technician workbenches that adjust in height. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.