Catwalk Mezzanine Storage System
Catwalk shelving and mezzanine storage systems are a great pre-engineered solution with pick modules that can increase efficiency and save space at the same time. Instead of spending time and resources on costly new construction, the mezzanine storage systems allow you to increase your usable space without expanding your physical building. The catwalk shelving and mezzanine in particular is ideal for use with pick modules in distribution, e-fulfillment, and more. Click here for more information about catwalk shelving mezzanines.
Pre-Engineered Catwalk Mezzanines
Since the mezzanines are pre-engineered, they are easy and quick to install with minimal downtime. With the catwalk mezzanines, you can double your usable space by having pick modules on the upper and lower mezzanine levels for picking and packing areas. Choose from shelving-supported mezzanines or freestanding mezzanines depending on your needs. Additional options such as handrails, gates, galvanized stairs, flooring options, and more are also available to customize your space.
Additional mezzanine storage systems features and benefits include:
- Increase storage capacity by using vertical space
- Greater load-bearing capacities
- Less than 30% of the cost of a new building
- Depreciation benefits of industrial equipment
- Meets or exceeds required manufacturing standards
- Easy to install, expand, dismantle, and relocate with no field welding required
- Galvanized finish resists impact damage and corrosion
- Greater design flexibility with fewer column supports required
- Bidirectional frame requires no obstructive cross or knee bracing
- Shelving-supported or freestanding mezzanine systems available
- Leasing options available
- Reduced heating, lighting, and overhead costs
Contact Us for Catwalk Shelving Mezzanine Systems
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for pre-engineered catwalk shelving mezzanine storage systems for pick modules in a wide variety of industrial and warehousing applications. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.