Motorized Overhead Tire Lift to Maximize your Tire Storage
Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts fit conveniently between your garage bays to maximize your store’s tire storage capacity. This automotive tire storage system takes advantage of unused overhead air space to allow you to store more tires in your facility. The Overhead Tire Lift gently raises and lowers tires with the push of a button. Tires are stored vertically on racks so it is easy to retrieve the tire you need without moving tires to get to the one you need.
Reasons It Might Be Time for a New Automotive Tire Storage System
Here are some of the reasons that you might want to consider a new automotive tire storage system:
- You would like to store more tires but don’t have the space
- You store tires in a storage container
- You store tires in stacks with no organization or selectivity
- Storing tires eats up a lot of floor space that you could be using for working on cars
- Your workers waste a lot of time rummaging around the storage area to find the tires they need
- You need better inventory control of your tires
Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts are a solution to all of these problems. (view images of the Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts)
Benefits of Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts
Here are just some of the benefits of Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts:
- Depending on the model you choose, you can store 24 to 48 tires on just one Motorized Overhead Tire Lift
- With the push of a button, the Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts bring stored tires down to the floor for retrieval
- Tires are stored vertically making selectivity, organization, and access easy
- Because the tires are stored overhead, they are out of the way and no one can tamper with them
- The Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts are considered an “electric appliance” and not a “building improvement”, which provides a nice tax break
- All of the Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts are made right here in the U.S.A.
Automotive Products Prices
See specifications and pricing for automotive racks, cabinets & shelving, uniform lockers, mobile cabinets, modular workbenches.
Tables & Workbenches
Shelving With Drawers
Slanted File Shelving
Sliding Bin Shelving
Contact Us for Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts for Your Automotive Facility
If you are looking for an efficient and cost-effective automotive tire storage system, then Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts are a fantastic solution. Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for Motorized Overhead Tire Lifts. To speak with a representative in your area, give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.