Ergonomic automotive service technician carts
Automotive service technician carts provide movable storage for replacement auto parts and tools that users need access to while working on vehicles. Small and light in design, users can add many accessories to create an ergonomic and multifunctional solution with high maneuverability. Possible add-on components include a roll-out shelf the provides an extra work surface with convenient space to accommodate items not in use. Units with this feature and others support users efforts to create a system that keeps equipment organized while close at hand to speed repairs.
Automotive service technician carts
Users can even integrate the automotive service technician carts with workstations to save space while protecting stored items or ensure fast and easy equipment access. Storing units in a workstation storage cabinet or underneath a work surface with hideaway door ensures space-savings and protection for equipment. Keeping the systems next to workstations ensures users have fast and easy access to stored items that enhance auto maintenance and repair efficiency.
Buy Automotive Products Online
|See specifications and pricing for automotive racks, cabinets & shelving, uniform lockers, mobile cabinets, modular workbenches.|
|Tables & |
|Shelving With |
|Slanted File |
|Sliding Bin |
Creating basic or advanced automotive service technician carts
Adding accessories ensures users create the most basic to advanced automotive service technician carts that provide many benefits while meeting application needs. While some available options promote security and safe transportability, others contribute to organization or prevent damage. Many configurations possible with these features:
- Lockable security cover opens 90 degrees to provide unrestricted access to the work area
- Front or side drawers have ample capacity to transport and protect tools. Each measures 4" and includes a lock-in mechanism that keeps the drawers closed to ensure material safety while in transit. The components can support a 50 lb. load capacity each.
- Vertical bumpers protect vehicles from accidental bumps
- Superior-quality 3" casters provide mobile flexibility and safe transportability
- Customize units with convenient finishing, utility, or plastic bin panels that promote organization
- Comfortable and ergonomic handles ease steering and help to prevent injuries while user work
See more automotive storage solutions.
Contact us for automotive service technician carts
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for automotive service technician carts. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.