CSI 105526 Intelligent Parcel Lockers
CSI 105526 and CSI 10 55 36 intelligent logistic parcel delivery lockers provide audit tracking and smart package delivery capabilities for efficient and safe storage and retrieval to commercial and residential locations in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, and throughout the state of Montana. The intelligent parcel delivery lockers audit the entire exchange to ensure that every package is delivered safely to its intended recipient. Click here to watch a video.
Parcel Delivery Lockers with Audit Tracking
The CSI 105526 intelligent logistic parcel delivery lockers streamlines the delivery process and allows recipients to receive their packages at their own time. First, the mail carrier logs into the system using the touchscreen, scans the recipient into the tracking system, and places the delivery in one of the locker compartments. When the package is delivered, the recipient is alerted via text or email and is assigned a one-time PIN to access the locker compartment. The entire exchange is audited to ensure full chain of custody and accountability.
The lockers are also space-efficient, with one bank of lockers comprised of columns consisting of locker compartments on each column. The compartments can be customized to your specific needs, from six small lockers per column, a mixture of small and medium compartments, two large lockers per column, and more. The 10.2" LCD user-friendly touchscreen is easy to see and use, and is installed at an ergonomic height for disability access.
Parcel Delivery Locker Features
Additional features of the CSI 105526 intelligent logistic parcel delivery lockers include:
- 24/7 access for customer convenience
- Staff does not need to deliver packages or maintain manual paperwork, reducing package handling
- Modular and scalable locker design allows you to add more lockers as your deliveries increase and your storage needs change
- End-to-end chain of custody with complete delivery automation and management increases security, efficiency, and reduces the need for human resources
- Audit tracking provides full accountability and tracks every drop-off and pickup
- Since packages are organized and stored in lockers, clutter is reduced and there's no need for a receiving room
- Electronic records replace the need for manual signatures
- Multiple locker configurations and customization options available for storing a wide range of items such as flowers, dry cleaning, groceries, and more
- Wide range of finishes available to complement your facility
- Durable and weather-resistant outdoor configurations available
Contact Us for CSI 105526 Intelligent Logistic Parcel Delivery Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for CSI 105526 intelligent logistic parcel delivery lockers to all types of businesses and residential facilities in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, and Butte. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.