An Innovative Storage Solution for School Nurses
Nurses working in K-12 schools use their vast knowledge and expertise to provide much needed care to students, teachers, and staff. And they can’t do it without the right tools and information. But storing all of their supplies, can sometimes be a challenge. Space is tight and budgets are limited. Nursing supply cabinets keep everything they need – medical products, medications and records – to attend to students using the smallest space possible. (Watch a video to see how nursing supply cabinets work.)
Maximizing Storage Space with School Nursing Supply Cabinets
To maximize every inch of available space, the nursing supply cabinets spin 360 degrees to give you double depth storage capacity. Two sides of the cabinet are for storage, and the other two sides keep the cabinet closed to prevent unauthorized access. Each side of the cabinet will store and secure a variety of items including personal items, prescription and over-the-counter medications, records, office supplies, and much more. To access a stored item, you simply spin the cabinet, and then you spin it again to close it.
Advantages of the School Nursing Supply Cabinets
Here are just a few of the additional advantages provided by the nursing supply cabinets:
- Stores student medical records or nurse's personal items in lockable drawers on one side or both.
- Integrate a narcotics-grade security enclosure to lock student medications.
- 3-1/2" high drawers with front-to-back dividers keep supplies accessible and separated.
- Use color-coded bins to separate contents by student, sex or grade level.
- Hanging rails accommodate student prescriptions in pharmacy style pick-up bags.
- Cabinet locks offered as key or numeric code access.
Specifications of the School Nursing Supply Cabinets
- 10 heights from 29 ½” to 92 ½”
- Starter widths of 36 ½” and 45 ½”
- Foot pedals or hand release mechanisms to rotate the storage cabinet
Contact Us for Nursing Supply Cabinets for Your K-12 School
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for nursing supply cabinets to K-12 schools. SSG will even offer a free consultation to determine your exact needs. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.