Four Benefits of Police Uniform Lockers
- Holds Accessories – Customization becomes easy with a wide variety of accessories like bins, compartments, garment hooks, and drawers. It allows each officer to securely store uniforms, equipment, weapons, bullet-proof vests, and personal items.
- Improves Officer Morale – Organized, secure space for items that an officer uses to protect their own life and the lives of others brings peace of mind. It can be challenging to store police gear and uniforms. Our police wardrobe lockers hold police gear efficiently and save space.
- Maintains Uniforms – Southwest Solutions Group police uniform lockers come ventilated to help keep clothes and stored items fresh. They also lock to keep things safe and secure.
- Durable – Our lockers stand the test of time. We ensure that the police department’s budgeted money is well spent and will bring an ROI for years to come. Police wardrobe lockers have locking security doors and ventilated panels to keep gear cool, dry, and odorless. Its flexible interior components allow for hanging garments, storage shelves, and a louvered drawer to store various tactical equipment.
- The ability for on-site reconfiguration
- Diamond perforated doors offer visibility and natural air circulation.
- Adjustable shelf with an integral garment hanger
- Industrial-strength doors with double-wall and welded box construction
- Air extraction & electrical ready; add duplex outlets to lockers anytime.
- Can also hang duty belts and clothing on the interior door panel
- Durable powder-coat paint finishes in numerous standard colors.
- Louvered shelf, drawers, & doors to provide ventilation and direct optimal air circulation
- Sliding ventilation rack in bench drawer for added ventilation and drying
- Multiple configurations, accessories, and customization options are available.
- Interior shelves and components are entirely adjustable.
- Attractive design & functionality
- Double doors that open from the middle
- Three-hook assemblies on locker interiors to hand additional garments (can be positioned in the locker as needed without any tools)
Visit Our Store To Purchase Public Safety Products
See specifications and pricing for property & evidence bags, police uniform gear shelving, and firearm racks.
Property & Evidence Storage Bags
Police Uniform Gear Shelving
Evidence Firearm Racks
Weapons & Ammo Lockers
All Police Products
Case Study One
One of our local law enforcement departments requested us to overhaul most of their police uniform storage area. The agency upgraded to a 79,300 square-foot facility (their previous department was only 27,000 square feet). The new layout paid particular attention to their uniform and gear lockers.
The police uniform lockers play a significant role in ensuring that officers are comfortable and can access what they need quickly and efficiently while remaining completely secure. The 142 police storage lockers with drawers and benches offer various options.
Some highlighted features from this install include:
- Double doors that open from the middle
- Full-width adjustable shelves
- Integral garment hanger
- Integrated electrical outlets for charging and powering devices such as flashlights, chargers, laptops, etc.
- Inside notches on each locker for hanging duty belts
Why Southwest Solutions Group
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for standard and customized police storage lockers law enforcement uniforms and gear in various public safety applications.
We have been serving law enforcement since 1969. Outside of our police storage lockers, working with us, you will get the following:
- Optimizing your facility’s floor space and vertical space
- Organizing inventory and information to boost productivity and eliminate
- Improving employee accuracy and reducing errors
- Enhancing workflow productivity and removing bottlenecks that waste time
- Establishing systematic information systems to comply with regulations
- Enhancing security to reduce pilferage
- Providing ergonomic solutions to enhance productivity and reduce worker
- Improving employee morale to promote industry leadership
We will also provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (800) 803-1083 or send us a message today.
Public Safety Testimonials
“Southwest Solutions is highly professional and knowledgeable in the area of digital scanning. My organization has been working with SSG on scanning your highly sensitive and complex records. Their expertise has been extraordinarily beneficial to us as nobody in our organization has any knowledge of this process. They were able to easily guide us through the process, ask us the right questions and explain the pros and cons to help us decide how to complete this project. I would STRONGLY recommend SSG for anyone who is considering digitizing records.”
“The installation guys were very professional, courteous and efficient. There was not much room to work but they managed to get the job done quickly, allowing space for me to continue to work and watch them at the same time. They vacuumed and cleaned up all the packing material/boxes exhibiting true professionalism. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job in a remarkably short amount of time.”
“We had no issues with our new Spacesaver Units, before, during, or after installation, and I attribute this to Larry’s professionalism. I’d also like you to know that if the future presents a need for additional items that your company supplies, I would not hesitate to contact your company based on Larry, the service he provided, and the way he represented your company. ”
“The sales representative and installers were extremely professional and helpful. Our products we delivered and installed as scheduled. I was very proud to take pictures of our installation and show it off to our administration. We are very satisfied with the improvements to our department thanks to the products you have installed.”
See more Public Safety testimonials