12 35 50 library casework & modular furniture
CSI specification 12 35 50 educational and library casework are modular furniture solutions for your public, private, or university library. There is a wide selection of modular furniture and casework to choose from including educational casework (12 35 50.13), library casework (12 35 50.53), built-in study carrels (12 35 50.56), and more.
types of modular furniture for libraries
The 12 35 30 educational and library casework surpass other furniture solutions due to their modular capabilities and flexible design. There are also virtually endless customization design options—without the "customized" price tag. The furniture is designed to your specific needs and budget. There are also many standard models to choose from, including single or collaborative styles. Different leg shapes, rack options, top shapes and surfaces, edge details, electrical additions, and wire management solutions are also available. Some of the modular furniture products and features include:
- Book trucks and shelving units with multiple visual and functional options for a complete dual display and storage system for books, periodicals, and other media.
- Study carrels (built-in or freestanding) with multiple design options and finishes.
- Circulation desks with various configuration options and the ability to customize each individual desk. Ease of reconfiguration and relocation with numerous edge details, laminates, and wood finishes available. Modules can accommodate wire management and power distribution centers.
- A wide variety of desks and tables including study desks, collaborative workstations, computer tables, display tables, and more with multiple finish and configuration options.
- Elegant, decorative, and simple end panels with multiple types of customized wood finishes.
- Customizable chairs with or without upholstery and arms as well as many different options available for casters, backs, and bases.
- Lounge chairs and benches in multiple colors and sizes from single, two, and three seat options. Benches can be curved or straight with low-profile caster options. Wood and metal leg options available.
- The educational and library casework and modular furniture not only provides a comfortable environment to encourage learning, but can also be reconfigured at any time as your needs change or if you remodel and relocate.
Library Shelving, Tables, Racks and Carts
|See specifications and pricing for library shelving, art racks, bookcases.|
|Stationary & |
|Art Storage |
|Wall Mounted |
|See All Library |
contact us for CSI Specification 12 35 50 Educational & Library Casework
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for CSI specification 12 35 50 educational and library casework and modular furniture. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.