Stocking & Restocking Patient Supplies
Efficiency is key for every hospital, and supplies need to be delivered quickly to and from each patient room so staff can get their jobs done faster and ensure comfort and satisfaction to patients. Built-in millwork is often used for supply storage and restocking, but this often doesn't take into account organization, security, stocking, and re-stocking. Pass-through wall nurse server cabinets for re-stocking and storing patient room supplies are designed to make nurse's and supply technician's lives easier and more productive by providing a system that allows delivery of supplies directly into each room while supporting organization, ease of use, and security without sacrificing workflow. Click here to see more healthcare storage solutions.
Pass-Through Wall Nurse Servers
The wall nurse server cabinets are installed into the wall with access on either side. Previous solutions have used a similar technique, but with cabinets that pull out far into the hallway and cause issues with fire codes in addition with taking up space.
The modular drawers allow supply technicians to load the trays from the hallways, and nurses simply pull the trays into their side of the patient room to retrieve what they need. The inside of the trays can be configured with adjustable bins, dividers, bi-directional pull out linen and/or storage shelves, locking medication drawers, or hampers to organize supplies.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Interior components are full-extension in both directions to provide accessibility to nurses and supply technicians in patient rooms and hallways without taking up space
- Store a variety of supplies in one cabinet with multiple tray types, including pharmaceutical drugs, liquids, bandage materials, linens, etc.
- Anti-microbial powder-coat steel construction to help prevent hospital acquired infections (HAIs)
- 2", 4", and 8" tall pull-out trays available for storing a variety of sizes of items
- Trays can easily be swapped out of the cabinet and exchanged with clean, fully stocked trays after a patient is discharged from the room
- Locks available in keyed, digital keypad, or RFID depending on your security needs
- Closed cell gasket on both openings to prevent smoke, dust, or noise from entering patient rooms
- Steel constructed box and gasket meets fire codes
- Available in a variety of laminate and/or thermofoil finishes, including stainless steel
- Optional self-closing hinges keeps stored items secure when not in use
Contact Us for Pass-Through Wall Nurse Server Cabinets
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for pass-through wall nurse server cabinets for restocking and storing patient room supplies efficiently. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.