Accessorized Your Museum Storage Shelving
Spacesaver® museum shelving is flexible and adjustable. With over 1,200 shelving accessories you can practically adjust your shelving for any type of stored materials. Some of the museum shelving accessories include:
- Numerous types of shelves including solid steel, wire, plastic, wood and more
- Custom shelving inserts like roll-out posting shelves, vertical dividers and roll-out drawers to customize your storage requirements
- Suspended pockets/hanging compartments for files and forms
- Numerous types of doors including Lockable flipper doors, hinged doors, roll down doors (up to 10′ wide)
- Counter tops for counter high units
Spacesaver Musuem Shelving is Flexible and Adjustable to Meet Your Changing Needs
Spacesaver museum shelving is adjustable to change as your needs change. For example, Spacesaver standard storage shelving can be easily modified in widths, heights, and depths to store any sized materials from a cd to 24″ long record storage boxes. Spacesaver shelving is so flexible that it is the only shelving your company will ever need. Whether you are storing files, boxes, binders, books, parts, supplies, and anything else you can think of. Also, all of our museum shelving is pre-engineered to be placed on mobile compact equipment for future expansion.
See Museum Storage Solutions Prices
See Museum storage shelving, racks, & cabinets prices
Museum Storage Planning and Design Assistance
Southwest Solutions Group has been designing museum storage shelving systems since 1969. Our professional representatives work closely with you to understand your needs, and analyze your situation. After we fully understand your requirements and goals, we will provide a proposed solution with plan drawings. We install, service and support all of the products we sell. We represent numerous purchasing contracts including GSA, TXMAS, Sourcewell (formerly NJPA), and numerous private purchasing agreements. Contact us toll free 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.