Legal Modular Casework Cabinets for Your Law Firm
Modular casework offers flexibility and functionality for today’s law office. Modular millwork cabinets are “green building friendly” because they are sensitive to the environment. Traditional “built in” millwork and casework end up in the landfill every time you renovate or move, but modular casework cabinets are modular and built to move with you. Modular millwork cabinets are available in a wide variety of finishes and options based on your requirements. Click here to learn more about modular casework.
Law Firm Modular Casework Cabinets are Built to Last
Law firm modular casework cabinets are built to last and backed with a lifetime warranty. They offer numerous options including handles, surfaces, finishes, hinges, adjustable document sorting shelves, and color selections to make your office aesthetically pleasing.
Legal Modular Casework Cabinet Benefits
Some of the benefits of using modular millwork and casework cabinets in your law firm include:
- Modular millwork and casework uses recycled materials ~ All board and packaging material is made from 100 percent recycled material
- Consistent factory quality on all millwork and casework areas
- Ability to relocate and reuse millwork by moving modular millwork to new locations or within the same areas as needed.
- Modular millwork is a GreenGuard certified product which contributes to sustainable solutions
- Factory lifetime warranty
- Modular millwork is designed to easily accommodate document distribution solutions for mail, forms, and copy center areas if needed
- Aesthetically pleasing and uniform construction standards
- Greatly reduces productivity disruptions from construction noise, dust, and contractors (security) to the facility when remodeling.
Modular Casework Planning and Design Assistance for Legal Professionals
Whether you are designing a copy center, office services, mailroom, or need cabinets to go over your lateral legal file cabinets, call us today at 1-800-803-1083, and one of our office specialists will come out and survey your requirements and provide a proposal with 3D drawings for your evaluation.