Improve Efficiencies While Storing Rolls of Upholstery, Vinyl, and Fabric with Rotating Textile Carousels
Rotating Textile Carousels are designed for storing rolls of upholstery and vinyl. Everything is stored and retrieved from one central location and can be integrated with your production cutting table to speed order processing. Rotating Textile Carousels will reduce search and retrieval times and increase storage capacity where it is needed, which leads to improved efficiencies. We provide Textile Carousels to all types of businesses in Austin, College Station, Bryan, San Marcos, Temple, and Brenham.
Customize Your Rotating Carousels to Meet Your Storage Requirements
The Rotating Textile Carousels are available in heights of 7’6″ to 21′ storing up to 32 rolls of upholstery, vinyl, and fabric. The carousels can hold rolls up to 38″ in diameter and roll lengths from 6′ to 15′. These machines are customizable and can be configured to achieve your specific requirements.
Rotating Textile Carousels Provide Numerous Benefits
The storage carousels provide numerous benefits including:
- Using overhead vertical space to maximize storage and minimize floor space needs
- Saves employees time and energy by positioning the carousel at the point-of-use
- Textiles, upholstery, vinyl, and fabric are consolidated and stored safely in one place
- One person can easily load the rolls
- Push button controls are easy to operate and the security keypad prevents unauthorized access
- Reduces lifting and work related injuries
Contact Us for Rotating Textile Carousels in Austin
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and planning assistance for Rotating Textile Carousels to businesses in Austin, College Station, Bryan, San Marcos, Temple, and Brenham. For more information on storing rolls of upholstery, vinyl, and fabric, call us today at (512) 336-1328 or send us a message and we will have your local representative contact you.
Southwest Solutions Group® Austin Office
2701 Gattis School Rd, Suite 102B
Round Rock, TX 78664
Telephone: (512) 336-1328
Fax: (512) 336-1358
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Ray Streight