CSI 08 79 13 key & cell phone storage cabinet
CSI 087913 high security key storage cabinets will store keys, mobile cell phones, and any other media and items requiring a high amount of security. These cabinets offer advanced audit tracking capabilities that eliminate the need for the stressful and time-consuming process of managing these items with a storage and retrieval process that only takes ten seconds. CSI 087913 high security key storage cabinets are available to all types of businesses and facilities in Kansas City, Wichita, Topeka, Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Salina, Lenexa, Columbia, St Joseph, and throughout the state of Kansas.
automated high security cabinets
Accessing stored materials within the high security key storage cabinets is easy for authorized users, and only those users. Firstly, the user is identified through the system’s chosen identification method (fingerprint, proximity card, or username and password). Using the LED touchscreen, the user then chooses the item to be retrieved from a list. A user can only take items they have been authorized for. When the user selects an item, the drawer with the item will flash. When the drawer is open, the individual bin containing the item will pop up so the user can retrieve the item. This ensures that all other materials are secured for the entire process.
Every transaction is documented on a wireless camera and can be viewed by the system manager at any time. The process is quick, efficient, safe, and only takes about ten seconds, saving everyone time and human resources.
Additional features of the CSI 087913 high security key storage cabinets include:
- Compartment sizes available in 5″x5″, 15″x5″, 15″x15″, and 15″x20″ with customization options available. Bins can be reconfigured at any time.
- Automated documentation and audit tracking ensures no theft or losses
- Each item can be set up with a return time. If an item is not returned on time, an alert can be sent to the user and system manager.
- System manager can control which, when, and for what purpose specific users are able to access and retrieve individual items
- Prevents employees from wasting time searching for items
- Full control and awareness of inventory at all times
- System can be accessed from any remote station
- Cabinet takes up very little space
- Ultra and compact systems available
- Wall mounted version also available
Innovative Key Cabinets
Below are three various types of key storage cabinets to protect and track your keys. Each of the key cabinets below includes an RFID reader and key tags. Key compartment is 1.5″ x 1.6″ x 2.9″. These cabinets can be configured with different-sized compartments to store an assortment of items.
Optional Items: video camera, voice control, biometric reader, and magnetic card reader for a more secure combination lock option.
contact us for CSI 087913 High Security Key Storage Cabinets
Southwest Solutions Group provides design and installation services for CSI 087913 high security key storage cabinets to businesses in Kansas City, Wichita, Topeka, Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Salina, Lenexa, Columbia, and St Joseph. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (913) 345-0289 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Kansas Office
8049 Bond Street
Lenexa, KS 66214
Telephone: (913) 345-0289
Fax: (913) 345-9758
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Aaron Reynolds