Adjustable Shelving Racks for Books & Files
Library harbor shelving units with universal file adjustable racks are a functional and attractive solution for storing books, magazines, brochures, binders, and other supplies and materials. A wide variety of shelving types are available depending on your needs with a choice of multiple finishes, including elegant wood trim. Shelves can also be designed with additional options such as pull-out shelves or roll-down security doors. Click here to see more library shelving.
Shelving Storage for Libraries, Offices, & More
With an attractive wood finish and durable steel shelves, the library harbor shelving provides strength and aesthetics for whatever you need to store, whether it be for your university or law library or for your office. Unlike full wood shelving, the steel shelves support much more weight and will not sag under the strain of heavy items. Additional features of the shelving include:
- Easy to relocate if you ever move. We also offer fully loaded shelving relocation services to help you save time.
- Adjustable shelves allow you to configure the units to your exact size requirements.
- Supports more weight than conventional millwork and wood shelves.
- Wood trims are available in cherry, mahogany, ash, oak, and maple.
- The shelving is solvent-free and produces no off-gassing for an environmentally friendly storage option.
- Pull-out shelves can be included to provide extra work space.
- Roll-down locking doors can be installed to provide extra security for stored items.
With a variety of options, the library harbor shelving is great for any application in schools, government facilities, police departments, museums, hospitals, law firms, and much more. You can also shop for library shelving online.
Contact Us for Library Harbor Shelving
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for library harbor shelving with universal file adjustable racks and cabinets. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.