A Space Efficient & Secure Solution for Storing Museum Collections & Supplies
Spinning dual-sided cabinets are perfectly suited for storing museum collections and supplies. Not only is there a wide variety of sizes available and a large selection of accessories to choose from, but the cabinets will also increase storage space efficiency. Just one spinning dual-sided cabinet stores almost as much as three 4-drawer lateral file cabinets and takes up much less space. The cabinets also keep your collection secure and protected. Each cabinet is made with an artifact friendly powder coating that contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
Spinning Dual-Sided Cabinets Store a Variety of Museum Items in Many Places
There are a lot of items that can be stored in the spinning dual-sided cabinets including:
- Office supplies
- Personal items
Spinning dual-sided cabinets also work well in a lot of areas within your museum and storage spaces. You can use these cabinets in alcoves for recessed storage. The cabinets can be positioned back to back and between workstations to divide spaces and create aisles. And you can put them under low windows to use typically wasted space.
Add Accessories to Customize Your Spinning Dual-Sided Cabinets
Spinning dual-sided cabinets are very different from traditional lateral cabinets. One major reason beyond the variety of items they store, is the ability to customize them with accessories. Depending on your museum’s storage needs you can add:
- Media Drawer: Adjustable slotted drawers easily store small sized collections and other media. With dividers and partitions, you can configure the drawer widths and depths in countless combinations.
- Wardrobe Kit: You can create storage for collection items such as coats, purses, shoes, and books.
- Reference Shelf: The reference shelf is a convenient work surface that retracts inside the unit when not in use.
- Filing Drawers: The filing drawers hold top tab, end tab and hanging folder compartments.
- Security Drawer: Confidential and valuable items stay safe and secure. The drawer features double bitted key lock and recessed drawer front.
Appearance Options for Spinning Dual-Sided Cabinets
All powder coated paint colors are safe for your museum’s collection. And depending on your décor, there are many design choices available:
- 32 appealing colors and 3 metallic colors with custom color matching available
- 100% non-emissive, LEED & green friendly
- Door panel options: fabrics, laminates, acrylic overlays, white boards, and cork boards
Contact Us for Spinning Dual-Sided Cabinets at Your Museum
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for spinning dual-sided cabinets. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.