Document Imaging & Digitizing Services
More and more businesses are digitizing at least a portion of their documents for ease of organization and management. Digital documents offer more security and are easier to keep track of than paper documents, not to mention the fact that they take up much less space. We will provide document imaging and digitizing services and help you organize your information for any type of business in Saint Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Lee's Summit, O'Fallon, Saint Joseph, Saint Charles, Saint Peters, Blue Springs, and throughout the state of Missouri. Click here to learn more about the benefits of document imaging and digitizing.
Stress-Free Document Scanning For Any Business
You don't need to move to a completely paperless office. In fact, most companies keep at least some type of paper filing system and digitize the rest of their documents. Digital documents offer more organization, more security, more tracking capabilities, and an eco-friendly boost that, obviously, uses less paper. And you don't have to do it all at once; we'll help you decide on a time-frame that works for you and ensure that everything is scanned and digitized on time.
- On-site and off-site scanning available
- All staff is CJIS and HIPPA compliant
- RFID tracking for all your documents
- We can also set up cameras in your facility for enhanced security
- Digital documents can be indexed, are searchable, and can be stored in your preferred media
- Free offsite storage of your record boxes at our facilities
- Customized scanning packages and budget plans
- No need to hire extra scanning personnel or buy any scanning equipment
- Consultation services before, during, and after the document imaging and digitizing process
We've been providing records management, document imaging, and digitizing services since 1969. We will also scan a box of your records for free so you can try our services before you commit to buying. Have more questions? See our document imaging and digitizing services FAQ.
Contact Us for Document Imaging & Digitizing Services
Document imaging and digitizing services are available too all types of businesses in any industry in Saint Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Lee's Summit, O'Fallon, Saint Joseph, Saint Charles, Saint Peters, and Blue Springs. Call us today at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to get in touch with your local document scanning specialist.