adjustable sitting & standing workstations
Sit stand desks are adjustable ergonomic workstations that allow employees to take control of how often they sit and stand during the workday. These adjustable desks promote wellness and allow employees to be more comfortable, thereby improving moods and increasing productivity. Sit stand desks are available to all types of businesses in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Cicero, and throughout the state of Illinois.
why should your employees have sit stand desks?
Studies show that over half (approximately 60%) of employees were convinced that they would be more productive if they had the option to work on their feet. Three out of four full-time employees wish they didn't spend most of their working hours sitting. And 67% of U.S. office workers wish their employers offered adjustable sit stand desks. Reducing sitting time by just one hour a day has shown to have numerous health benefits; for office workers, sitting all day doesn't just negatively impact mood and productivity, but it also leads to back and neck pain as well as increased health risks and, in some cases, early death. Because of these risks, prolonged sitting has been called "the new smoking" as it increases the risk of obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, depression, cardiovascular disease, heart attack, and more.
sit stand desk features
Sit stand desks and ergonomic adjustable workstations easily transition from a sitting to standing position without disturbing your workflow. Features of the sit stand desks include:
- Smooth and gentle up-and-down adjustment that locks securely in place
- Requires only one person to adjust and lock
- Adjustable storage tray can hold your keyboard, mouse, notebook, and other necessary work items
- Free-standing mounts can integrate with any type of desk or work surface so you can use your existing furniture
- Cable clips and trays for cable management and organization
- Monitor can be adjusted by tilting and rotating the monitors
- Monitor stands are available for 1, 2, 3, or 4 monitor configurations
- Clamps and through-mounts also available for a more stationary option
- Quick and easy do-it-yourself installation
- Customization options available
contact us for Sit Stand Desks
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for sit stand desks and adjustable ergonomic workstations to businesses in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, and Cicero. SSG will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.