Freestanding Movable Mezzanines
Mezzanines are an easy way to increase your warehouse or industrial facility's floorspace without expanding your existing building with costly construction. Mezzanines add an extra level of storage space, utilizing your building's overhead air space instead of your valuable floor area. CSI 415326 freestanding movable mezzanine storage systems are available in a wide variety of configurations to fit your warehousing and industrial needs, including modular, catwalk, freestanding, and deck-over shelving mezzanines to facilities in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Cicero, and throughout the state of Illinois. See more information on different types of mezzanines.
Mezzanine Storage Benefits
How could your warehouse benefit from the installation of CSI 415326 freestanding movable mezzanine storage systems? Mezzanines offer many space-saving and efficiency benefits that may not be obvious to you at first. Here are just a few of the main benefits of utilizing freestanding movable mezzanines:
- Ability to relocate and reconfigure the mezzanines at any time your needs change
- Increase your storage capacity without expanding
- Mezzanines can easily be modified to fit around your existing building columns, wire partitions, in-plant offices, equipment, and other obstructions
- Can be equipped with lighting, sprinklers, stairways, handrails, and other safety features
- Easy integration with your existing heating, cooling, and fire suppression systems
- Compatible with forklifts and mezzanine elevators
- Wide variety of customization options available to fit your exact needs
Types of Mezzanine Storage Systems
We offer many types of freestanding movable mezzanine storage systems to suit your specific needs. A few of the most common types of warehouse mezzanines include:
- Freestanding movable mezzanines: Flexible and modular, these mezzanines are supported by heavy-duty posts and beams and offer a wide variety of customization options. These are the most flexible options for a large amount of applications, and can even be integrated with in-plant warehouse offices.
- Multi-level shelving mezzanines: For multiple levels of storage, these mezzanines allow double-stacking of parts shelving so you can maximize your storage area. Either solid floor material or floor grating is installed in between or on top of shelving sections to create multiple levels within the mezzanine.
- Deck-over shelving mezzanines: The top level is supported by shelving, and the open deck on the second level can utilize multiple types of storage solutions. The shelving supports can be reconfigured as your needs change, offering many levels of flexibility.
- Catwalk mezzanines: Lower shelving supports walkways between rows of storage shelving.
Contact Us for CSI 415326 Freestanding Movable Mezzanine Storage Systems
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for CSI 415326 freestanding movable mezzanine storage systems to warehouses and industrial facilities in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, and Cicero. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.