Swivel Swing Chair Desks
Swivel swing chairs for nurse station desks and classroom furniture seats are an easy and comfortable way to save space and keep all of your chairs in one place. One hospital recently installed swivel swing chairs in their nurse stations and patient rooms, which kept all seating organized and in the same place, whereas before chairs were frequently misplaced and lost. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing.
Swivel Swing Chair & Desk Features
The swivel swing chairs are characterized by an aesthetically pleasing, modern design coupled with usability and flexible features. Seats are attached to the tables and easily swing back into position when not in use. The system can adapt to any room layout, whether you need a small or large-scale seating solution.
- Numerous seat options available
- Torsion spring arm mechanism components deliver consistent seat return position
- Auto-return cylinder returns chair square with table and provides height adjustability, automatically restoring the chair to its original position and orientation when not occupied
- Flat oval tubing made from 11 gauge steel provides durable structure
- Power/data/USB modules available in a variety of surface mounted pop-up or undermount configurations
- Under mounted raceway and covers keep cables out of view and protected from damage
- Height and pitch adjustable support brackets deliver level work surfaces on every installation
- Power/data support pedestal allows access for power and data connections
The swivel swing chairs are ideal for any environment, including nurse station desks, university classrooms, corporate learning areas, lecture halls, and more. Keep your seating organized, consistent, and uniform with a contemporary and beautiful design.
Contact Us for Nurse Station Desk Swivel Swing Chairs
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for swivel swing chairs for nurse station desks, classroom furniture seats, and much more. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.