enhancing safety with wire partitions
An automotive dealership had a large storage area on a mezzanine level for storing automotive parts. Because of safety concerns, they realized that they needed to prevent this inventory from falling down to the floor level and potentially injuring employees or brand new cars parked for displays in the showroom. They decided to install secure wire partition storage cage areas for storing automotive inventory in a way that was secure and safe while still being efficient and easily accessible to employees. Click here to learn more about wire security cages, partitions, server cages and tool cribs.
wire partitions features & benefits
Wire partitions were used in the dealership to secure and protect large automotive parts from falling down to the work floor. At the top of the stairs leading to the storage area, a wire partition hinged door was installed to keep unauthorized employees and visitors that may be in the parts area of the building from entering the mezzanine storage area.
Typically, the secure wire partitions are built with a three inch sweep space at the bottom. However, since the partitions in this case were being installed on a second level, a kick plate was installed to keep small parts from rolling under the partition panels. A 6'0" x 8'0" sliding door was installed on the second level to allow large products and equipment to be loaded with a forklift up to the loft area from the ground floor.
See Wire Mesh Security Partitions Prices Online
|See specifications and pricing for wire partitions.|
|Wire Mesh |
|Pallet Rack |
Standard features of the secure wire partitions include:
- Twenty standard sizes of the wire partition panels are available from 4' or 5' high by 1' to 10' high.
- Two or more panels can be stacked between posts to reach the wall height.
- Custom size panels and special heights are available to fit your specifications.
- Multiple door options are available, including hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise doors with latching and locking mechanisms.
- The angle frame design gives the installer clear access to hardware, allowing quick installation.
- The partition's standard 3/8" mounting is the heaviest in the industry.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear polycarbonate.
contact us about secure wire partition storage cage areas
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of secure wire partition storage cage areas for storing automotive inventory and many other applications. We will even provide a free consultation to determine your facility's exact needs before the design process begins, or you can view and shop for wire partitions online at Wirecrafters®. For more information or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.