CSI specification 07 72 23 | 07 72 36
We can provide rooftop wind turbines per CSI Specifications Division 07 72 00, section CSI 07 72 23 relief vents and 07 72 36 smoke vents for a wide variety of facilities. What sets our rooftop wind turbines apart from other vents is that they require no electricity to ventilate and exhaust fumes—all they need is a gentle breeze of 10mph.
rooftop wind turbines as relief & smoke vents
Hot, stale air and poor air quality can lead to a build up of toxic fumes, mold, and other air pollutants and allergens that can harm facility inhabitants. Summer heat is also uncomfortable and decreases in employee productivity. However, it's not possible for many facilities to keep their air conditioning on high year-round due to financial or facility constraints.
The CSI 07 72 23 relief vents and 07 72 36 smoke vents are completely wind-driven, so they require no electrical operating or wiring costs. The design of the rooftop wind turbines require very little maintenance, has very little structural impact, and exhausts fumes with virtually silent operation. They are built to withstand adverse weather and have been successfully tested in wind speeds up to 149mph. And because the turbines also exhaust heat trapped in the ceiling, they can also help reduce temperatures and make your facility more comfortable.
benefits of Rooftop Wind Turbines
Additional benefits of the CSI 07 72 23 relief vents and 07 72 36 smoke vents include:
- Natural operation: no electrical operating costs or wiring costs
- Very low maintenance
- Minimal structural impact
- Virtually silent operation
- Includes manufacturer's 15 year warranty
- Fire-rated and meets requirements of Low Speed Dynamic Rain Penetration Test
- Manufactured from 5005 grade aluminum specifically designed to stand up to adverse weather; tested in continuous wind speeds up to 149 mph without damage
- Available in a variety of sizes from 24" to 36" in diameter
- Can be integrated with large diameter fans for even more ventilation and cooling
contact us for CSI 07 72 23 Relief Vents | 07 72 36 Smoke Vents
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for CSI 07 72 23 relief vents and 07 72 36 smoke vents as rooftop wind turbines. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.