Adjustable tilting wire basket shelves allow convenient stock rotation
Adjustable tilting wire basket shelves allow convenient stock rotation with bin shelf dividers and hooks that optimize storage to keep odd-shaped industrial parts organized. Users can purchase the affordable accessories apart from the shelving that allows high visibility and airflow to ease item recognition and ensure freshness. The bin-type shelf units install flat or angled in an up or down position to enhance user access to the top and lower levels. Users can add or remove and adjust shelving in 1" increments to create a versatile solution that can accommodate changes while still maximizing space. Available in 36" and 48" widths and 18" and 24" depths, units come with or without swivel casters that provide safe transportability to ensure easy and efficient inventory exchanges between carts.
Features for adjustable tilting wire basket shelves
The adjustable tilting wire basket shelves have many attractive features that add value while keeping costs low to ensure affordability. These include:
- Units come in 36" and 48" widths and 18" and 24" depths to accommodate user storage needs.
- Shelf units include two flat shelves (one fits the top while the other installs down below) with ample space to store and organize parts.
- Each unit comes with three basket-type shelves that users can install flat or angled up or down by positioning the shelf collar hooks (clips) into place, creating optimal storage conditions.
- All shelves allow user adjustments on 1" increments to ensure maximum space use
- Shelf weight load capacity totals 110 lbs.
- Affordable wire bin dividers sold separately
- Tilt basket shelving accessories available
- Chrome finish provides a clean and polished look
See more industrial material handling systems.
Contact us for adjustable tilting wire basket shelves
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for adjustable tilting wire basket shelves. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.