storing awkward, bulky items easily
Cantilever racks provide industrial storage for heavy, bulky items that wouldn’t fit or would otherwise be cumbersome and awkward to store in traditional pallet racks. The racks are easy to load and unload because there are no vertical front post to hamper and slow down the storage loading process. These racks help prevent accidents and workers from being injured when accessing or storing items and keep inventory and storage equipment from being damaged in the process. Faster loading and unloading also means a boost in productivity for your business. Cantilever racks are available to all types of warehouses and manufacturing facilities in Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Dothan, Auburn, Decatur, and throughout the state of Alabama.
cantilever product details & features
The cantilever racks provide safer and more efficient storage for heavy-duty, long, bulky, and awkwardly-shaped items than conventional pallet racking.
- Special no barrier arm system to allow easy front loading and unloading
- Structural steel components provides the strength needed for storage of heavy and bulky items
- Punched holes along the height of each column for easy shelf level adjustments
- Structural grade bolts to lock in storage arms for added durability
- Powder-coated paint finish available in standard grey, blue, and a variety of custom colors
- Maintenance-free galvanized finishes available for long-lasting enhanced corrosion resistance for outdoor applications
- Straight or inclined arms with optional removable arm and base stopper pins
- Available in both single and double-sided units
- Varieties of optional accessories available, including shelf overlays (wire mesh, steel plate, or plywood), beam supports, mid-support beams, and arm accessories for storing coils or rolls
The cantilever racks are available with two types of column designs:
- Type 1: 4″ structural I-beam upright with 3″ vertical arm adjustment, ideal for medium to heavy loads
- Type 2: 5″ structural I-beam upright with 4″ vertical arm adjustment, ideal for medium, heavy, and extra heavy-duty loads
contact us for cantilever racks
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of cantilever racks for industrial storage for heavy and bulky items in manufacturing and warehousing facilities. We will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. Services are available to all types of facilities in Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Dothan, Auburn, and Decatur. Call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message for more information or to speak to a material handling specialist in your area.