Five alternative ways to use bookcases for practical storage
Budget cuts and a desire to be more frugal with office resources have lead businesses to get creative when it comes to storage space. And the use of bookcases is proven to be well-worth the investment for companies looking to save a buck or two. This is because they are no longer just for storing books. Here are five alternative ways to use bookcases for practical storage in the workplace:
- Use it as a room divider to create separate work spaces or to establish an element of privacy in a shared space.
- Make it into a place for digital files and electronic resources by turning it into a media console.
- Store unframed prints and framed artwork there for a creative collage of photographs and images.
- Turn it into storage for plants.
Bookcases for improved productivity
Features of bookcases for practical storage in the workplace
- Available in a cherry or mocha color type and designed in a laminate finish
- Depending on the chosen model, adjustable shelving measures 1 1/4" increments X 5" or 1 1/4" X 7 1/2" of total adjustment
- Shelving contains corner mouse holes for vertical cable management
- Back panel provides grommet for wall access
Contact us for practical bookcase storage in the workplace
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of bookcases for practical storage in the workplace. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.