Improve Your Productivity
Obviously, productivity is a major concern for businesses, and your storage systems play a bigger part in productivity than most people think. Without an organized and efficient storage system, employees spend more time searching for files than completing actual work. Studies from IDC and McKinsey show that employees spend anywhere from 1.8 to 2.5 hours per day just searching for and gathering information or items and inventory—and many employees are spending so much time on this task simply because they lack understanding of how to find the information they need. This goes for markets across the board: offices, warehouses, healthcare…anyone can be plagued by productivity lags due to inefficient storage.
How can a more efficient storage system improve your productivity? When employees know exactly where to find stored materials, they can quickly locate what they need and get back to the task at hand. But you don’t have to do it alone; we’ve been providing efficient, space-saving, and innovative storage solutions to all types of businesses since 1969, and we’re here to help you. Below features some of our storage options for multiple industries, but you can also call us at 1-800-803-1083 to speak to the storage specialist in your area.
Office Productivity Solutions
- High Density Shelving: Replace your static shelving with aisles to organize your storage and make it easy for employees to find what they need.
- Sliding Shelving: Compact your storage into one easily accessible area by mounting your shelving on tracks.
- Document Scanning/Digitizing Documents: Digital records are easier to keep track of and store than paper records, and also offer additional security and audit tracking features.
- Lektriever Filing Cabinets: With an ergonomic design, these automated filing cabinets are easy to use and increase the number of file transactions per day.
- Mobile Workstations: Need to change or relocate your work area? Move your office furniture quickly and easily with mobile workstations, a flexible alternative to traditional cubicles and benches.
- Sit-Stand Desks: Allow employees to take control of how often they sit or stand during the day, improving workplace health, comfort, and productivity.
Industrial Productivity Solutions
- Compact Pallet Racks: High density solutions for warehouses that create a movable access aisle so employees can access what they need quickly and in less space.
- Vertical Lift Modules/Shuttles: With pick-to-light technology and innovative controls, the shuttles have shown to increase picking productivity by up to 2/3.
- Horizontal Carousels: Increase picking productivity and save floor space while improving your SKU management.
- Vertical Carousels: Increase workload efficiency and organize your storage space with this enclosed storage system that brings stored items directly to the operator.
- Specialty Carousels: Automated storage for specialized, heavy, or bulky items such as textiles, fabrics, garments, wire spools, print cylinders, and more.
- Large Diameter Fans & Wind Turbines: Employees are much more productive when they work in a cool, comfortable, and safe environment. HVLS fans and wind turbines will allow you to cool your facility efficiently without driving up your electricity costs.
Contact Us for More Storage & Productivity Solutions
These are just a few of our innovative and easy-to-use solutions that will improve your productivity, save floor space, and increase employee ergonomics and comfort. We will also provide you with a business efficiency analysis at no cost to you so we can determine your exact storage needs for your business. Send us a message today to get started.