Call 1-888-241-7494 Today to Set Up a Free A&D Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheon (CES)!
Keep abreast of the latest storage and filing systems design and space planning developments with one of our CES/AIA Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheon programs. Our Continuing Education Seminar Luncheons cover a host of topics. Each topic discusses green building design issues, LEED accreditation, and sustainability trends in storage space planning and design of efficient green building facilities. Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheons are suitable for Architects (AIA), Interior Designers (ASID, IIDA), Facilities Managers (IFMA), and Records Management Professionals involved in the planning, design, or implementation of storage and filing systems including:
- Corporate facilities
- Manufacturing and distribution facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Government and military facilities
- Law enforcement, public safety, and correction facilities
- Educational facilities (kindergarten through university)
- Museum facilities
- Library facilities
Continuing Education Seminar programs are typically held during the lunch hour, and lunch is provided. Each continuing education luncheon program is approximately one-hour in length and is worth 1 AIA/CES learning credit. Some of the luncheon programs fall under Sustainable Design and Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) credit, which is one of the most difficult credits to obtain. Topics cover green building design, LEED, and sustainability trends for space saving storage and filing systems, modular casework, and demountable architectural walls.
Continuing Education Seminar Luncheon Programs for Facility Managers
Southwest Solutions Group offers continuing educational seminar luncheons to make your manufacturing, distribution, industrial, and high tech facility more efficient and safe. Seminar topics include conserving storage and filing floor space whether you are growing or downsizing, providing a safer work environment, and automated storage and filing systems to increase productivity. Topics include high density storage systems, vertical carousels, vertical lift modules, mezzanines, horizontal carousels, mobile compact pallet rack systems and more.
Available A&D Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheons for Architects, Interior Designers, and Facility Managers
Spacesaver® Continuing Education Seminar Luncheon Topics for Architects, Interior Designers, and Facility Managers
- Museum Collections Storage Space Planning: Designing Safe, Efficient & Engaging Spaces (Counts toward one AIA HSW LU)
- Law Enforcement: Storage Secured (Counts toward one AIA HSW LU)
- School Your Space (Counts toward one AIA HSW LU)
- Smart Storage Solutions Across Campus: University Renovations and Repurposing (Counts toward one AIA HSW LU)
- How Storage Can Help Fulfill Executive Order 13514 (Counts toward one LU of HSW and Sustainable Design SD)
- Changing Space: Storage Solutions for the 21st Century Library (Counts toward one AIA LU)
- Understanding and Writing Specifications for High-Density Mobile Storage (Counts toward one AIA)
- Floor Loading 101 (Counts toward one AIA/CES HSW LU)
- Designing Acute Care Environments With Point of Need Storage (Counts toward one AIA HSW LU)
- Smart Storage. Smarter Workplaces (Counts toward one AIA HSW LU)
- How Storage Contributes to Your Sustainable Design and LEED Certification Efforts (Counts toward one LU of HSW)
Kardex-Remstar Storage and retrieval systems topics
None at this time.
Hamilton Modular Casework topics
- Modular Casework Solutions Discusses the advantages of using pre-engineered casework systems versus traditional millwork. These furniture systems provide modular and cost effective solutions for your clients while providing superior aesthetics, fit, and finish.(One learning unit to AIA/CES members and is LU|HSW|SD accredited)
- Mailrooms - Managing the Design Process Discusses mailroom design with an understanding of workflow and how to better use workspace and ergonomics. (one LU AIA/CES hour)
Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheons Designed to Meet Your Specific Needs
Southwest Solutions Group will design a Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheon to meet your organization's specific needs. Please contact Kim Windham to request more information or schedule a luncheon for your firm at 1-888-241-7494 or send us a message.