Secure Wire Enclosures for Tool Cribs & Server Cages
Wire security cages and wire partition enclosures are excellent, cost-effective solutions for a wide variety of warehouse and commercial applications including tool cribs, server cages, and other types of secure partition fencing. The cages are designed to secure and store many types of products and machinery to prevent unauthorized access. Because of their secure construction, the wire security cages are perfect for storing tools, warehouse machinery, evidence, and more.
Features & Benefits of Wire Security Cages
The wire partition enclosures for tool cribs and server cages are constructed with a simple design that requires less parts than standard partition systems to make installing, adding, or removing the panels quick and easy. The cages are installed by stacking and bolting the panels to heavy-duty posts to create the security partitions. The panels are modular and flexible, allowing you to accomplish virtually any layout and easily reconfigure the panels as your needs change.
Wire Partition Panel Sizes
Standard panels are available in heights of 8' or 10' and widths of 1 to 10' in one-foot increments. The panels can be assembled in a single run or can easily be configured as two, three, or four-sided wire security cages. Optional roofs are also available for additional security.
Wire partition heights are available in 8', 10', or 12' heights, but can be built up to 30' high. Color choices for the wire security cages include standard grey, blue, beige, yellow, orange, red, and white.
Buy Wire Mesh Security Partitions Online
|See specifications and pricing for wire partitions.|
|1 Wall||2 Wall||3 Wall||4 Wall|
Door & Lock Options
A wide selection of access doors include single-hinged doors, double-hinged doors, Dutch doors, sliding doors, forklift gates, and doors with service windows.
Lock options include standard key locks, lever handle locks, coded entries, and electrical locks with key pad, card reader, electro-magnetic, and electric strike options.
Why You Should Use Wire Partitions
In many work environments and secure storage areas, it’s paramount that contents and those who access them always remain visible. Wire cages are a popular solution for these applications, but it can be difficult to find a wire cage that maintains visibility without sacrificing its sturdiness and security.
Woven wire mesh cages are the strongest in the industry, making them a great solution for these types of applications. Additionally, all hardware is only accessible from inside the cage to improve security and prevent unauthorized access.
In an enclosed space that is frequently used, especially for extended periods, should be properly ventilated to meet building code requirements. With solid partition walls, you may run into difficulties with HVAC compatibility since air cannot flow freely through the space.
Meanwhile, the wire mesh partitions allow free circulation of air as well as lighting, HVAC and fire suppression systems so you don’t need to make any modifications to your building or worry about compliance and codes. Free-flowing ventilation also keeps your secured area the same temperature as the rest of your building to ensure optimal comfort levels.
Flexibility & Expansion
Wire mesh partitions are not permanent fixtures to your building, so they can be removed and rearranged at any time. If your storage needs change, the wire cages can too—without any expensive construction to your facility or downtime. And as your business grows, it’s easy to add on to the existing cages. In addition to flexibility, this also reduces the cost of moves and renovations.
Safety & Security
Wire partitions are a great way to store and secure expensive equipment like heavy machinery, forklifts, or pallet trucks. It also provides a secure enclosure for storing sensitive items like evidence and pharmaceuticals. Additionally, it keeps employees safe by restricting access to dangerous machinery or chemicals that can cause injury.
Types of Wire Mesh
Woven Wire Mesh
Woven wire mesh is the strongest and sturdiest type of mesh that is often used in high security applications such as government facilities, computer server and colocation facilities, pharmaceutical companies, and liquor distribution companies.
Welded Wire Mesh
Welded wire mesh is lighter than woven wire mesh since the wires are welded together at every intersection, which uses less material. The welded mesh is great for most storage applications.
Mesh substitutes are also available in expanded metal, 16-gauge sheet metal, stainless steel, and ¼” clear polycarbonate to meet your specific needs.
Wire mesh panels allow you to create tool cribs of any size with the flexibility to modify each configuration to your needs. In addition to a variety of panel sizes, lock options, and door options, wire mesh panels can also be constructed with a service window so users don’t need to enter the tool crib to access items.
DEA Drug Storage
When properly installed, the wire mesh partitions meet or exceed the Drug Enforcement Administration’s (DEA) storage and security requirements of Class III, IV, and V controlled substances. Wall panels mount to posts flush to the floor to eliminate gaps between the building structure and partition. Panels are a maximum of 10 feet long with frames that meet the requirement for horizontal reinforcement every 60 inches. The DEA requires that each cage should have a ceiling made of the same material or have panels that reach to the building’s ceiling; wire mesh partitions can easily be stacked to clear spanned ceilings to meet this requirement. Self-closing and self-locking doors are also available with a number of standard and custom options. And for those interested in the nitty-gritty details: Wall and ceiling panels are constructed with 10-gauge steel wire woven in a 2” x 1” rectangular mesh with heavy-duty 3/8” mounting hardware and anchors provided. Standard posts are 2” square with base plates (the DEA requires that posts be at least one inch in diameter).
Server Rooms & Data Colocation Centers
Any type of data center requires specialized storage to protect these vulnerable, but vital, systems. Though much of your data may be digital, the servers that house this data are physical pieces of equipment that need to be secured. While you need to protect your digital assets from hackers and viruses, servers can also be subject to physical damage and theft. With wire mesh partitions, you can enclose all of your valuable servers within your facility. The flexibility and variety of panel sizes even allow you to store server racks side by side while maintaining individual security. Additionally, the wire mesh allows air circulation throughout the enclosure to prevent overheating.
Wire mesh cages allow you to keep evidence and property stored securely while remaining within sight at all times. Partitions are made with hardwire that is only accessible from inside the cage, and tamperproof hardware can also be supplied for additional security. The partitions allow you to divide existing rooms into sections and create self-contained storage enclosures or corner rooms.
Driver Access Cages
Non-employees entering your workspace can be a huge security and insurance risk if items are stolen or if someone is injured on your property. Control access to your facility and prevent unauthorized entry by using wire partitions to create driver access cages. The cages safely confine truck drivers, delivery personnel, and non-employees to a secure area, keeping them away from inventory, sensitive items, active fork truck traffic, and dangerous machinery.
As you can see, wire security cages are ideal for a wide variety of applications in every industry. Some other applications include:
- Weapon storage for military and law enforcement
- Machine/equipment security
- Outdoor storage
- Tenant storage
- Holding cells
- Automotive garages
- Packing and shipping
- Law enforcement
- Residential buildings, apartments, and condos
Contact Us for Wire Security Cages
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for installing wire security cages and wire partition enclosures for tool cribs and server cages. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your facility's exact needs before the design process begins. For more information or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.
View Image Gallery
- High Density Security Cages on... High Density Security Cages on...
- Security Fencing Caging Space Saving... Security Fencing Caging Space Saving...
- Security Lockers Partitions Caging Space... Security Lockers Partitions Caging Space...
- WireCrafters security pattions warehouse wire WireCrafters security pattions warehouse wire
- high capacity gear secure sliding high capacity gear secure sliding
- industrial security fencing wire fencing... industrial security fencing wire fencing...
- industrial wire partitions security cages industrial wire partitions security cages
- industrial wire security cages texas industrial wire security cages texas
- industrial wire security fence enclosed industrial wire security fence enclosed
- military gsa wire partition security military gsa wire partition security
- security cages wire partitions texas security cages wire partitions texas
- tool crib security cage texas tool crib security cage texas
- warehouse industrial security fencing wire... warehouse industrial security fencing wire...
- warehouse security cages industrial wire warehouse security cages industrial wire
- warehouse security cages wire fencing warehouse security cages wire fencing
- warehouse wire partition cages industrial... warehouse wire partition cages industrial...
- wire cages partitions security fencing... wire cages partitions security fencing...
- wire cages warehouse industrial wire wire cages warehouse industrial wire
- wire cages warehouse security fencing wire cages warehouse security fencing
- wire fencing cages texas arkansas wire fencing cages texas arkansas
- wire partition cages industrial fencing wire partition cages industrial fencing
- wire partition cages industrial security... wire partition cages industrial security...
- wire partition cages wirecrafters industrial wire partition cages wirecrafters industrial
- wire partition custom modified fence wire partition custom modified fence
- wire partition security fencing sliding wire partition security fencing sliding
- wire partition warehouse caging industrial... wire partition warehouse caging industrial...
- wire-partitions industrial security fencing wire-partitions industrial security fencing
- wire partitions security cages industrial wire partitions security cages industrial
- wire partitions security cages texas wire partitions security cages texas
- wire security cages texas arkansas wire security cages texas arkansas
- wire security partition cages wire security partition cages
- wire tool crib fencing security wire tool crib fencing security
- wire tool crib security cages wire tool crib security cages
- wirecrafters wire partitions security cage wirecrafters wire partitions security cage