Wide museum plant specimen archive cabinets ensure sample safety from every angle
Wide museum plant specimen archive cabinets offer to shield collections from ecological agents aiming to harm their integrity. Units come with interior compartments already installed to secure samples while deflecting moisture and pests with sealed waterproof storage protection from the top. Its non-gassing and non-reactive paint, along with heavy-duty steel construction help maximize the protection offered to ensure sample safety.
Features for wide museum plant specimen archive cabinets
Wide museum plant specimen archive cabinets offer a total of 24 compartments. That's enough space to store an entire botanical collection. Units also ship assembled to make use easier. Cabinet features include:
- Includes two-dozen compartments already installed, with each measuring 12-1/2" wide x 17-3/4" deep x 5-13/16" high
- Lift-off reinforced doors make using the storage convenient. Each door seals and operates independent of one another
- Three-point latching system ensures a proper seal and security
- Lever-Ease recessed full lever handles, with key lock provides reinforced cabinet protection
- A mechanically held in place closed-cell pure silicone gasket provides airtight storage
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction ensures long-lasting durable use
- Non off-gassing, non-reactive, and solvent free baked powder coat finish provides a clean and attractive appearance while promoting environmental friendliness
- Plated hardware
- Sealed, waterproof top protects against water damage from fire sprinklers and invasion of pests
- Four levelers adjustable from inside
- Eight standard colors to choose from, with custom options available upon request
- Space in front and rear of shelf allows for air flow, ensuring proper ventilation
- One 3"x 5" label holder per door helps to identify cabinet contents
Click here for more on herbarium and botany storage cabinets.
Contact us for wide museum plant specimen archive cabinets
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of wide museum plant specimen archive cabinets. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.