A High Capacity Storage Solution for Wheelchairs
Unused wheelchairs can consume a lot of valuable floor space. Lifting wheelchair racks offer your hospital a high capacity wheelchair storage solution that’s simple and easy to use. These innovative storage platforms mount right to the wall above any wheelchairs, shelving, or cabinets to use overhead space instead of additional floor space. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing. (See videos )
How to Operate the Lifting Wheelchair Racks
Operating the lifting wheelchair racks is easy. Simply push a button to lower the storage platform, load or unload the wheelchairs, and then push a button to raise the platform back up overhead. This process can be completed by one person, which increases efficiencies and maximizes space.
Additional Benefits of the Lifting Wheelchair Racks
Lifting wheelchair racks offer numerous benefits to your hospital including:
- One centralized area for high capacity wheelchair storage
- Improved productivity since staff are no longer searching in multiple locations
- Storing wheelchairs overhead maximizes every inch of available space
- Push-button operation ensures wheelchairs are easily accessible for anyone
- Simple design make the racks simple to control and operate
- The racks are strong and durable to last through frequent use
- Racks count as an electrical appliance not a building improvement, saving money
With so much to gain, there's no reason why you wouldn't want to use lifting wheelchair racks.
Contact Us for Lifting Wheelchair Racks to Save Space
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for lifting wheelchair racks to save space. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.